• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

My Little Pony FiM Community |OT2| I just don't know what went wrong!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Catalix

And on the sixth day the LORD David Bowie created man and woman in His image. And he saw that it was good. On the seventh day the LORD created videogames so that He might take the bloody day off for once.

I just saw the 'sweetie poo' version of this D:

Hey, hey, hey. I didn't subject anyone to anything. I only gave Lurky what he asked for.

Subjected may be the wrong word. More like stumbled into a terrible place, ignoring the poo-covered warning signs. Certainly the fault of the poor soul clicking, but so much brain and actual bleach is needed now...

Razek

Banned
Hey, hey, hey. I didn't subject anyone to anything. I only gave Lurky what he asked for.

Sure, keep telling yourself that when all you posted at first was a generic link. No warning. I am mentally scared forever. Now when I see Sweetie Belle all I'm ever going to think of is the flashbacks to it. IT.

Yes I'm joking. I hate having to put this message here in spoilers but my OCD would kill me otherwise.

Parfait

c0meC.gif

DrForester

Kills Photobucket
She's stuck up and manipulative, but she's still enjoyable to watch.

When she isn't being a jerk to spike.

...and the nerd pony.

...And those two she conned into pulling the wagon.

Kuugrr

Lemme guess, the argument about the fire ruby again?

Edit: I'm gonna let that one go. I absolutely do not want to have this argument with anyone who thinks that is in any way, shape, or form valid evidence for anything. Have this picture demonstrating Rarity's uncanny ability to stay fabulous in any situation.

DrForester

Kills Photobucket
Maybe if it was just the fire ruby. But then you see the two ponies from best night ever, and the nerd pony.

it's a trend.

It's like Pinkie being a jerk and not inviting Spike to parties. Not inviting him to gummy's Birthday party is one thing. Not inviting him to the day after party, or even Twilight's Birthday is a trend.

Pancakes

hot, steaming, as melted butter slips into the cracks, drizzled with sticky sweet syrup OH GOD
Started watching Gravity Falls, amazing show so far 2 episodes in.

Parfait

BXWcP.gif

I'd do surprise too but holy shit this one took way too long and it's still not perfect to me

Edit: wow you guys I know Rarity is the subject of many a man's attention but no need to go at each other's throats!

Catalix

And on the sixth day the LORD David Bowie created man and woman in His image. And he saw that it was good. On the seventh day the LORD created videogames so that He might take the bloody day off for once.

Razek

Banned
Edit: I'm gonna let that one go. I absolutely do not want to have this argument with anyone who thinks that is in any way, shape, or form valid evidence for anything. Have this picture demonstrating Rarity's uncanny ability to stay fabulous in any situation.

Wow, now I'm really curious as to what it was.

Wait, this is really a thing? I always thought it was in the nudge nudge wink wink realm of arguing where everyone plays devils advocate.

The only true undisputed moment of manipulation on her part throughout the show I can think of is during Sweet and Elite. While it wasn't her intention, she ended up using Twilight an awful lot in that episode. Even then the definition is being a used a bit loosely as it wasn't initially planned.

Super creep stare. Makes me think of the nightmare I just had. Though having Picture Perfect Pony stuck in my head and playing for most of it kind of ruined the mood.

BXWcP.gif

I'd do surprise too but holy shit this one took way too long and it's still not perfect to me

Edit: wow you guys I know Rarity is the subject of many a man's attention but no need to go at each other's throats!

...and now I have Smile in my head.

Orcastar

$T2eC16JHJGYE9nooiL)qBP+SD4Utjg~~60_3.JPG

Fluttershy plush for $50 (from China, the same folks that made Crackle). Sure, why not....I'll bite.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/120959789896?ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1497.l2649
I'm beginning to think that there's sweatshop somewhere in China full of workers who are getting paid 5 cents an hour to produce these.

That Flutterplush is tempting to bite on. Too bad it's not best pony.

Whoever best pony is.

Not Fluttershy.

I'm looking at her.

Edit: New page fail...
Edit 2: Oh well, at least it works for the filthy 100pp plebs.

Hey guys, just wanted to share this with you.

header_fixed.jpg

I just started a new comic about background ponies. It's kind of connected to my Ask Sparkler that I ran not too long ago (and still want to update). I'm hoping to update it twice a week. Also, there will be more ponies in this than those six, their my main backgrounders.

If you want, go check it out: http://thebackgrounders.tumblr.com/

Xzeon

Banned
NeoGAF icon is best pony! That means Belle Eve is best pony. I'm okay with this.

Xzeon - LOL! That's disturbing, but not unexpected.

i post only the best.

Hey guys, just wanted to share this with you.

header_fixed.jpg

I just started a new comic about background ponies. It's kind of connected to my Ask Sparkler that I ran not too long ago (and still want to update). I'm hoping to update it twice a week. Also, there will be more ponies in this than those six, their my main backgrounders.

If you want, go check it out: http://thebackgrounders.tumblr.com/

who dat purple pone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom