• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

My Little Pony FiM Community |OT2| I just don't know what went wrong!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DrForester

Kills Photobucket
drats.

What is going on with rainbow and worst cmc?

YyFDc.gif

Razek

Banned
I don't think anyone would be opposed to a thread wide adorable contest.

Twilight is banned of course since she is an auto-win.

edit:
BREAKIN' THE RULES!

Silvawuff

Let us not forget such wonderful slice of life episodes like Over a Barrel. The first two episodes weren't the best thing ever but a consensus of 'bad' is just ridiculous.

The pilot was fine and definitely watchable, I just don't think it contained the je ne sais pas that gives pony that addictive quality. I think served more as an introduction to the characters with an adventure story presentation. For some that might be a turn off, which is why I urge people curious about FiM to watch a different episode, like Applebuck Season, and returning to the pilot once they're hooked.

Razek

Banned
Awww yeah, gettin' some prestigious Twilight Sparkle up in here!

The pilot was fine and definitely watchable, I just don't think it contained the je ne sais pas that gives pony that addictive quality. I think served more as an introduction to the characters with an adventure story presentation. For some that might be a turn off, which is why I urge people curious about FiM to watch a different episode, like Applebuck Season, and returning to the pilot once they're hooked.

I have no problems agreeing with this. (Love the avy by the way)

You can't post too much egophiliac.

Well, in that case: sorry for the freakishly large image dump but this one is too good to not post:
http://sliceofponylife.tumblr.com/post/25012715611 said:

Catalix

And on the sixth day the LORD David Bowie created man and woman in His image. And he saw that it was good. On the seventh day the LORD created videogames so that He might take the bloody day off for once.

LuffyZoro

Casting the spell known as "The My Little Pony Mind Meld," whereupon I enter a trance state and commune with The Grand Goddess of The Elements of Harmony, who transmits the music for the show to me while I am in oneness with her. The music for the MLP:FiM is not written by me, it is given. I am just the vessel for the transmission. The music is from The Goddess of the Elements of Harmony.

- William Anderson (FiM background music)

What's in the box?

Well, the idea that popped into my head would have been a little... *ahem* risque for EQD, not to mention that I didn't really want to draw it. So I put it in a box!

I like the black magic interpretation too. Who knows what's in the box?

Xzeon

Banned
It's not about post counts, it's about quality of posts. And adorableness.

"it is about the post counts..."

"IT WAS ALWAYS ABOUT THE POST COUNTS!"

I slam my half empty mug of beer on the table.

"you dont even know what yer fightin for any more, do ya kid."

a smug laugh sneaks out from underneath my breath.

"heh."

i turn to leave as my hand flings some coins on the table, the clinging of metal echoes in the now silent saloon.

"keep the change bar keep."

as im walkin towards the door, a voice chirps up.

"XZEON!"

i keep walkin till my body is half way outside the saloon.

i stop in my tracks.

"b-be careful... out there."

i stay still holdin the doors open, I dont say anything.

"i remember when we did this for fun."

i think to myself somberly.

i continue through as the doors swing close behind me.

i walk down the dirt path, into the dusk of another lonely night.

"maybe someday, it can be like it use to be."

blamite

EQD drawing thing day 3.

Got lazy and did this pretty late, and pretty quickly, and now that I uploaded it I'm seeing a bunch of flaws I should have fixed. >.> I'm doing these on my 3DS screen though so that;ll be my excuse for now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom