• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

My Little Pony FiM Community |OT2| I just don't know what went wrong!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DrForester

Kills Photobucket
lol i don't see it, also where is my picture of celestia sleeping!!

foPRY.png

Xzeon

Banned
Jackie finished her first plushie since she arrived in Brazil. Improvements over the previous model include:

- Embroidered eyes and cutie mark.
- Solid fabric hair, in lieu of wigs.

There are still a few details we could improve on Rarity, especially regarding the back side of her mane, but we're very satisfied with the result.

This one is not for sale, it's a gift for a niece.

looks good myke, i would buy it.

This is now the thread full of pony-lovers that Uchip and 2th always warned us of.

What's this?

hrYho.png

disgusting.

you dare speak the names of the exalted ones?

WE WILL NOT SUCCUMB TO A FALSE PROPHECY.

DO NOT GIVE MERIT TO THEIR TALL TALES.

Forrester has to comment on everything i say!

WITHOUT ME HE IS NOTHING!

YOU ARE ALL NOTHING WITH OUT ME!

NOTHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIING!!!!!!!!!!

mlfw3081-Pinkie_Pie_is_not_feeling_well.png

Silvawuff

I used to think that live-action G4 pony show was an insult to the property. I think it's actually kind of good after this:

WK388.jpg

Continuing with the mini-figurines:

$T2eC16FHJG!E9nm3pv9EBQIed,,5-g~~60_1.JPG

Hoity Toity
Rarity?
Photo Finish?

But we've seen how Hasbro likes to be creative with the character groupings, so we'll see.

judhudson

Would anyone happen to have/know of any more info regarding the new posters? Found out that they are 11x17 size when I thought they were full size. I'm curious to know if they'd end up being with the normal posters, or if Walmart crams them into the pony merch aisle. Do they offer them in a box full of posters (that are usually on endcaps)?

Would help make tracking this down a little easier if I knew what I was looking for, lol.

DrForester

Kills Photobucket
Would anyone happen to have/know of any more info regarding the new posters? Found out that they are 11x17 size when I thought they were full size. I'm curious to know if they'd end up being with the normal posters, or if Walmart crams them into the pony merch aisle. Do they offer them in a box full of posters (that are usually on endcaps)?

Would help make tracking this down a little easier if I knew what I was looking for, lol.

Apparently they're on a giant pink cardboard endcap display.

PixelFreePonyPosters.png

judhudson

Yep, I grabbed 10 of each for local bronies that wanted them. They are hanging on the side in 2 sections (bottom has 2 posters, top has 2 posters). They are not rolled up, they are full sized hanging in their slots. Size is 11x17. They had no barcode, so I had two Walmart employees check it out and yep, they are free to take.

So don't fall for Ebay and the ripoff sellers if you can help it.

Cheerilee

Score! One of my Walmarts in town has this display. Got all 4 posters, and got extras for friends. Best part - they are free :D

The person who first posted about the posters said that you're supposed to get one poster free with every Pony purchase. The employees at your local Walmart most likely have no idea what they're doing.

judhudson

The person who first posted about the posters said that you're supposed to get one poster free with every Pony purchase. The employees at your local Walmart most likely have no idea what they're doing.

Oh...well...if that's the case, then damn.

But I buy enough pony toys from Walmart anyways so I kinda feel good about it...

brian577

Banned

Does any Wal-Mart employee know what they're doing?

Well alright, I mostly know what I'm doing now (Grocery Sales Associate) after a 1.5 years, but there's some things that still elude me (ex. Feature Management what the fuck am I looking at)

brian577

Banned
Well alright, I mostly know what I'm doing now (Grocery Sales Associate) after a 1.5 years, but there's some things that still elude me (ex. Feature Management what the fuck am I looking at)

I do have a little experience working at Wal-Mart. Worked there for 3 months remodeling the building about 6 years ago. Hated every minute of and refused to stay on after the remodel was finished. I may have had a little run in with the corporate supervisor who promptly shoved in a warehouse 50 miles away for the last week where all the old junk was being stored and disposed of, working with people twice my size.

DrForester

Kills Photobucket
Found a Wal-Mart with them today, but all they had was the S2 cast photo. Would like to get the map and villains one.

A little tip for people looking, apparently that display is modular, this store had it on a pallet in an aisle, split in half.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom