• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

My Little Pony FiM Community |OT2| I just don't know what went wrong!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Silvawuff

Those noodle-maned plushies don't look that bad. I wonder how much effort/cost it would take to rip out the cheap felt manes and install/sew/glue/weld/fuse/staple on a better mane?

I'm not really in the 'scene'. Should this be taken with any grain of truth? It's really rather interesting.

If you agree with/like the ideas presented: The absolute gospel said directly by a booming voice form the sky.
If you disagree with/don't like them: The crazed ramblings of a hobo.

Just like with everything pony.

DrForester

Kills Photobucket
not sure if i like it @_@

xx6ok.gif

s5Kzt.gif

GkOvB.gif

K42cB.gif

Razek

Banned
So, were the other 5 friends before Twilight showed up?

Applejack's line to Twilight before entering the Everfree forest "Any friend of ours" seems to suggest so. Probably not to the extent of a day to day thing like they have going after the mission.

Lurky

I assume that Rainbowdash and Fluttershy were friends. Rarity and Fluttershy were probably friends too. Applejack was probably something of a rival for Rainbowdash. I'm not sure how PinkiePie would fit in with the others so maybe she only knew them.

I don't see how they would be.

Rarity and AJ are opposites who clash before getting over it in an episode

RD is annoyed by Pinkie and tries to stay way from her until she finds out about Pinkie doing pranks

RD's brash nature is opposite of Fluttershy's shyness, in season 2 they seem like they get along well, but in Sonic Rainboom, RD only had Fluttershy come with her because she was the only one able to. She even says she wished the other could come.

AJ is a hard worker, Pinkie is a partier

Obviously they've all had their episodes where they increased their friendship with other or changed their traits up a bit, but all of that after Twilight showed up.

DrForester

Kills Photobucket
I don't see how they would be.

Rarity and AJ are opposites who clash before getting over it in an episode

RD is annoyed by Pinkie and tries to stay way from her until she finds out about Pinkie doing pranks

RD's brash nature is opposite of Fluttershy's shyness, in season 2 they seem like they get along well, but in Sonic Rainboom, RD only had Fluttershy come with her because she was the only one able to. She even says she wished the other could come.

AJ is a hard worker, Pinkie is a partier

Obviously they've all had their episodes where they increased their friendship with other or changed their traits up a bit, but all of that after Twilight showed up.

Fluttershy and RD went to flight camp and have probably been friends longer than any of them. They're opposites but they trust and confide in each other.

Fluttershy and RD went to flight camp

And so did the jock ponies, but neither of them are friends with them.

Did Rainbow Dash even notice Fluttershy falling to her death when she used the bullying as an excuse to try to proove how fast she was and boast about it? Did she do anything about it?

Razek

Banned

Did Rainbow Dash even notice Fluttershy falling to her death when she used the bullying as an excuse to try to proove how fast she was and boast about it? Did she do anything about it?

I don't think Fluttershy holds it against her. She seemed pretty happy with the whole event with the song and all.

DrForester

Kills Photobucket

Obviously Rainbwo Dash didn't notice. But she was there to protect her, and it was implied they knew each other going into to that. RD just gets frustrated becasue she knows what Fluttershy is capable of.

Season 2 cemented that these two are PBFFs, they trust each other more than we've seen with any other pairing.

Razek

Banned
Anyways, if any of them are debatable it's Applejack. I can't see her really getting along with any of them more than just friendly acquaintances from past business.

Lurky

Anyways, if any of them are debatable it's Applejack. I can't see her really getting along with any of them more than just friendly acquaintances from past business.

Actually, it wouldn't be so far-fetched for her to play sports with rainbowdash.

Razek

Banned
Actually, it wouldn't be so far-fetched for her to play sports with rainbowdash.

I could see that as being the extent of it. Otherwise, she really isn't in to Rarity, Fluttershy, or Pinky.

Heck, even after the whole mission I'm not sure why she puts up with them.

Lurky

I could see that as being the extent of it. Otherwise, she really isn't in to Rarity, Fluttershy, or Pinky.

Heck, even after the whole mission I'm not sure why she puts up with them.

imo I don't see why they put up with Pinkie. It's already shown that she can easily get on their nerves when they used her to punish applejack.

Razek

Banned
imo I don't see why they put up with Pinkie. It's already shown that she can easily get on their nerves when they used her to punish applejack.

Like they are being friends just for the sake of it. I get loose compatibility based friendships, but Pinkie really doesn't have much in common with any of them besides that her parties are fun and Dash likes pranks.

Lurky

Like they are being friends just for the sake of it. I get loose compatibility based friendships, but Pinkie really doesn't have much in common with any of them besides that her parties are fun and Dash likes pranks.

I guess they probably like keeping her around just in case they ever need to throw a party.

I guess they probably like keeping her around just in case they ever need to shoot a rainbow and turn something to stone

Mane 6 isn't just an ordinary group of friends, remember. They are national heroes, Celestia's personal last line of defense against powerful threats to Equestria.

Razek

Banned
Mane 6 isn't just an ordinary group of friends, remember. They are national heroes, Celestia's personal last line of defense against powerful threats to Equestria.

It's crazy and scandalous, but there could be something to this.

That, or all their bonding and play dates happen offscreen.

Lurky

Right right right... So they keep pinkie along because they're being forced to. Trollestia strikes again.

DrForester

Kills Photobucket

They're the Avengers. They'll team up to save the day, but do their own thing with only a few other the others at a time in between national crisis'.

Lurky

I kind of assumed it was some magic appearance changing thing like what happened to Nightmare Moon.

Edit:
Seeing the picture above, it's just armor.

It can't be just armor. They use the wings to fly. I'm gonna have to go with the illusion theory as well.

judhudson

I got my 11" plushes! Walmart had them here in town. In case anyone needs them, sku numbers below:

Twilight = 2166482504
Pinkie = 2166482502
RD = 2166482503

Razek

Banned
It can't be just armor. They use the wings to fly. I'm gonna have to go with the illusion theory as well.

That's true, but there are many examples of the laws of physics being broken to absurd degree in this series.

I got my 11" plushes! Walmart had them here in town. In case anyone needs them, sku numbers below:

Twilight = 2166482504
Pinkie = 2166482502
RD = 2166482503

Nice.

http://i.imgur.com/8ssfm.png[IMG][/QUOTE]

Twi's so cute with a beard.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom