• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

My Little Pony FiM Community |OT2| I just don't know what went wrong!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cheerilee

They're not using any of their powers...

They're taller. And as everyone knows, being born different = cheating.

Which reminds me

lZN3Z.png

Catalix

And on the sixth day the LORD David Bowie created man and woman in His image. And he saw that it was good. On the seventh day the LORD created videogames so that He might take the bloody day off for once.

Songbird

Prodigal Son
Check the last second or two of the latter gif, it's proof that Scoots is an alicorn. She wears her mane like that to hide the horn.

/conspiracy

Btw I'll be back in chat soon :) Messing with a new power supply right now!

Catalix

And on the sixth day the LORD David Bowie created man and woman in His image. And he saw that it was good. On the seventh day the LORD created videogames so that He might take the bloody day off for once.
Applebloom's the best, though. Mane cast tier.

She might as well replace her sister.

Orcastar

I'm thinking a lot of people picked the Renegade option.

And now I am thinking of some of the more iconic Mass Effect moments, only with Pinkie subbing in for Shepard. Things get weird fast. Awesome, but weird. Think she'd start singing at Sovereign or not?

All paragon interrupts would be songs.

If you pick renegade options, her mane and tail start to straighten out.

It all makes sense!

McNum

All paragon interrupts would be songs.

If you pick renegade options, her mane and tail start to straighten out.

It all makes sense!

Pinkie Pie and Wrex having a friendly conversation. You know you'd want to see that happen. If only to hear him say Pinkie Pie. Of course, Grunt would be fun, too. "Battlemaster Pie."

This was inevitable.

AYYYYYYYYYYYY SEXY LADY

Been listening to this for the past hour. Song's addicting as hell. And that last couple of seconds is just too funny.

Every fandom or group has one. Nothing new.

So the official Mass Effect Facebook page just posted this:

FKePR.jpg

You can probably guess what the comments are like...

If Pinkie was in Mass Effect I might've finished it instead of letting my brother use it and never seeing it again.

We have the sexiest queen of anything. However, this is still a mega troll. Just one of things no matter how much you want it or think you deserve it, you can never have it. I do not however take this gift from our queen lightly. Picture dragged to desktop.

ahoyhoy

Unconfirmed Member
Can someone summarise this for us superior folk without Facebook accounts?

Basically: there is a conspiracy that if Seth or the "pre-listeners" on EqD don't like you or your music, you won't become popular within the pony community.

To an extent, it makes sense, as EqD is essentially the de-facto aggregate of fan-made content. However, going by some of the comments on that submission, it's a vast conspiracy with a gaggle of supposed "elitist douchebags" controlling what fan creations make it and what instantly fals into obscurity.

Razek

Banned
Basically: there is a conspiracy that if Seth or the "pre-listeners" on EqD don't like you or your music, you won't become popular within the pony community.

To an extent, it makes sense, as EqD is essentially the de-facto aggregate of fan-made content. However, going by some of the comments on that submission, it's a vast conspiracy with a gaggle of supposed "elitist douchebags" controlling what fan creations make it and what instantly fals into obscurity.

So basically the pony Illuminati?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom