• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

My Little Pony FiM Community |OT2| I just don't know what went wrong!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fluttershy Page!!!

Edit: Dangit, jumped the gun.

Yeah, just saw this earlier this morning, Top contender for avatar change. I hope we get to see other ponies as other FF Jobs/classes.

EDIT: Speaking of FFV jobs (seriously, I love the extra ddition of cat ears on the hood)I'm kinda surprised no one's made a Fluttershy/Lenna comparison yet. Both have same personality, pink hair and hold the element of Kindness.

Xzeon

Banned
i found the new MLP 2013 calender at the Dollar Tree.

its really awesome, i dont think any of the shitty vectors were used, looks like all new art.

Luna has a whole month to herself, but they fucked up her eyes and she has a fucked up chin and slender snout like Cadence. Literally the only flaw in the entire calendar.

poor Luna.

$200

Banned
9b8d493c.png

Here is the map

DrForester

Kills Photobucket
I assumed she was going to give it to the fat pony but Twist beat her to it.

Poor Twist. Shunned and abandoned by her only friend after she got her cutie mark.

judhudson

i found the new MLP 2013 calender at the Dollar Tree.

its really awesome, i dont think any of the shitty vectors were used, looks like all new art.

Luna has a whole month to herself, but they fucked up her eyes and she has a fucked up chin and slender snout like Cadence. Literally the only flaw in the entire calendar.

poor Luna.

A MLP Calendar and only for 1 dollar? Ooohhhhh Christmas present for the niece coming right up!

Orcastar

We've never seen her hanging out with anyone else.

By that logic you should think that Scootaloo is an orphan. Fluttershy and Rainbow Dash too actually.

On an unrelated note, lookie what I got yesterday:

IelWel.jpg

The great and powerful Lulamoon (who, according to the card that came with her, "has a favourite star")! And some pony named Shoeshine who "is so understanding!" I know you can check the numbers on the bags to see which ponies they contain, but for some reason I decided to try my luck this time. Could have gone worse I guess.

My local supermarket also had an offer for two brushables for €10, but I resisted the temptation for now.

DrForester

Kills Photobucket
By that logic you should think that Scootaloo is an orphan. Fluttershy and Rainbow Dash too actually.

Not quite the same, We've seen Twist in school and never talks to anyone. In the S2 opener we saw her walking by herself in the gardens on the field trip. Apple Bloom flat out abandoned her.

Razek

Banned

On an unrelated note, lookie what I got yesterday:

IelWel.jpg

The great and powerful Lulamoon (who, according to the card that came with her, "has a favourite star")! And some pony named Shoeshine who "is so understanding!" I know you can check the numbers on the bags to see which ponies they contain, but for some reason I decided to try my luck this time. Could have gone worse I guess.

My local supermarket also had an offer for two brushables for €10, but I resisted the temptation for now.

Wow. I sure hope no other ponies have a favorite star or else her unique trait will be lost forever.

--

In a roundabout way I somehow found another Twi in green with a Dash of snow too:

This is the original vid for comparison http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9bZkp7q19f0

I wondered what the pony version was from.

Razek

Banned

Oh my god this is my favorite movie in all of existence and non-existence.

I really should re-watch it someday.

It's also incredibly coincidental this gets posted when it's the first time I heard the movie get mentioned in years earlier today in the OT.

Have any of you tried these? They're not that bad!

*pony treats pic*

They are...fruit snacks. I bought one just for the creepy Twilight box art, but I sadly burnt it shortly thereafter.

Hmm, to contribute another thought towards the thread...I found more MLP card sets, and got a shiny Chicken card in one! (I don't care, Scoots is a chicken; and I LOVE CHICKENS EDDY!) I think I may give my other repeats away, assuming my sister does want them. I shall find out in a week, and when I get money, for postage.

However, if and when I do decide to give some away...NO SCOOTS for Pandaman or Owlylicious. You two are crazy. ;p

ok ok, I am crazy too. but surely I at least try and control my craziness, sometimes.

EDIT: Lurky, she doesn't need her own page...she's awesome enough to spread her coolness to the other ponies! =p

Lurky

They are...fruit snacks. I bought one just for the creepy Twilight box art, but I sadly burnt it shortly thereafter.

Hmm, to contribute another thought towards the thread...I found more MLP card sets, and got a shiny Chicken card in one! (I don't care, Scoots is a chicken; and I LOVE CHICKENS EDDY!) I think I may give my other repeats away, assuming my sister does want them. I shall find out in a week, and when I get money, for postage.

However, if and when I do decide to give some away...NO SCOOTS for Pandaman or Owlylicious. You two are crazy. ;p

ok ok, I am crazy too. but surely I at least try and control my craziness, sometimes.

EDIT: Lurky, she doesn't need her own page...she's awesome enough to spread her coolness to the other ponies! =p

Shiny chicken sounds like an appetizer. And Dash being awesome is a pretty good arguement but it doesn't hurt to appreciate best pony ;)

............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom