• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

My Little Pony FiM Community |OT2| I just don't know what went wrong!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Silvawuff

Dashie? Lemme bring her over!

mlfw7510-lxv0N.gif

GManDH

is anyone going to have some winter wrap up soon??? Just saw the eps and realized that i might have to do some summer wrap up!

DrForester

Kills Photobucket
I'm conflicted. You ended a rainbow Dash page, which is bad, but you posted Celestia, which is good. But Celestia is crying, which is bad...

I'm guessing that Celestia is sad you ended a Rainbow Dash page. She does love those Sonic Rainbooms.

Cheerilee

Charging for an autograph? Pffft. Pic unrelated. Or is it?

http://i.imgur.com/LIWCr.gif

Apparently most people at conventions charge for autographs or they get paid to be there or both. If guests at a convention aren't charging you anything, it probably means that the cost got front-loaded onto the cost of your admission.

I'd assume the pic is related :p
Hmm... so I should go dressed in a white bunny outfit and bitch-slap Jessica to get better terms than whatever she's offering?

Won't work. She's apparently going as Rainbow Dash this time. And something with a skull motif. And apparently a third, as yet undisclosed outfit. I'm guessing Sailor Moon, since the convention is sort of Sailor Moon-themed.

meh. paying for autographs. meh. if you pay for an autograph you better get a hug picture and no hover hands silliness you paid you get an awkward hug picture

Lurky

Hmm... so I should go dressed in a white bunny outfit and bitch-slap Jessica to get better terms than whatever she's offering?

Won't work. She's apparently going as Rainbow Dash this time. And something with a skull motif. And apparently a third, as yet undisclosed outfit. I'm guessing Sailor Moon, since the convention is sort of Sailor Moon-themed.

If you do decide to do that, make sure to turn it into a video. Even if you don't, take some pics. That's one good looking girl ;)

judhudson

So which PonyGAF members are not able to obtain these and would like a set?

The mailing tube is $2.39 at the post office. For those overseas, I've yet to figure out how much shipping would be, but would anyone be interested if I do come up with a price? Those in the US, shipping is around $3.50. I got three extra sets - and I can obtain more more than likely.

BTW - I'm looking for a brushable Lyra ($5 pony) and 2 blind bag Lyras if anyone may want to trade instead. :)

Cheerilee

DONT

TRUST

HER

Mostly I was hoping for an entertaining story on how she's a horrible person. I don't follow her career.

Also, define "trust". Like, if I'm going to pay $10 for a signed photo of her dressed as Rainbow Dash, I think I'm willing to hand her a $20 and trust that she gives me my $10 change and then signs a photo.

The mailing tube is $2.39 at the post office. For those overseas, I've yet to figure out how much shipping would be, but would anyone be interested if I do come up with a price? Those in the US, shipping is around $3.50. I got three extra sets - and I can obtain more more than likely.

BTW - I'm looking for a brushable Lyra ($5 pony) and 2 blind bag Lyras if anyone may want to trade instead. :)
memememememmemememememeemmememememememememmememe

Who? Me.

Hoot. me. hoot me

LuffyZoro

Hoot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom