• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

My Little Pony FiM Community |OT2| I just don't know what went wrong!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lurky

Mostly I was hoping for an entertaining story on how she's a horrible person. I don't follow her career.

Also, define "trust". Like, if I'm going to pay $10 for a signed photo of her dressed as Rainbow Dash, I think I'm willing to hand her a $20 and trust that she gives me my $10 change and then signs a photo.

She did things to him... Things nobody should ever know about.

Songbird

Prodigal Son
Edit: And now it's my new phone background.

Thanks for this, it looks really great!

TDDMn.png
urK2g.png

Not sure which fits better.

judhudson

memememememmemememememeemmememememememememmememe

Who? Me.

Hoot. me. hoot me

Sent you guys a reply to your PM's.

SMH. Ooohhh look, My Little Pony is popular, we must hate on it! Sometimes people are just plain stupid. If you don't like it, ignore it and move on. But to unlike a page and to sell off stuff because a company posted a fanart of a show you don't like is just plain idiotic.

Great response. The sad thing is if it was Winnie the Pooh or Mickey Mouse in decked out armor, the page would be filled "Cute" and "Funny" comments. I wish the haters could realize at the end of the day that it was just a harmless little crossover of a popular cartoon show. Not some kind of political propaganda message meant to challenge and troll society.

So which PonyGAF members are not able to obtain these and would like a set?

The mailing tube is $2.39 at the post office. For those overseas, I've yet to figure out how much shipping would be, but would anyone be interested if I do come up with a price? Those in the US, shipping is around $3.50. I got three extra sets - and I can obtain more more than likely.

BTW - I'm looking for a brushable Lyra ($5 pony) and 2 blind bag Lyras if anyone may want to trade instead. :)

I am still checking my Walmarts around the area, but if it turns up nothing..I may be interested. I have one Lyra, but need to find more before I could trade...=p

Pancakes

hot, steaming, as melted butter slips into the cracks, drizzled with sticky sweet syrup OH GOD
Easy solution. Send Twilight to get the book signed, and go yourself to Cloudsdale. It won't take much work get Twilight to a book store.

Basically, that's what friends are for!

judhudson

I am still checking my Walmarts around the area, but if it turns up nothing..I may be interested. I have one Lyra, but need to find more before I could trade...=p

Not a problem. Keep checking, from what I gather, pretty much all Walmarts are getting the display in - it's just a matter of when the workers put it up. They are indeed popping up this month.

ahoyhoy

Unconfirmed Member
I'm really sorry to hear that. I you're doing alright.

Stop by the IRC again whenever you're up for it, and chats will be had (ponies are on the docket usually once or twice a day).

Claiming pages for characters is an inherently flawed concept in an environment where there is a choice between
superior
100ppp and
peasant
50ppp.

It's a fool's game. It will never succeed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom