• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

My Little Pony FiM Community |OT2| I just don't know what went wrong!

Status
Not open for further replies.

AJSousuke

The dancing one at the end is my favourite.

but it is too random XD

scootaloo_by_kero444-d4nzlzp.gif

I love this one:

Razek

Banned
Wow, so much detail in just one image. I can't believe a character as insignificant as the squid from the pond made it in.

I wish I could have it as my windows wallpaper super slowly scrolling by. That would be neat.

Wow, so much detail in just one image. I can't believe a character as insignificant as the squid from the pond made it in.

I wish I could have it as my windows wallpaper super slowly scrolling by. That would be neat.

Apparently it's possible to use a video as a wallpaper, so theoretically you could make a video of it panning back and forth slowly and use it as wallpaper.

Razek

Banned
Apparently it's possible to use a video as a wallpaper, so theoretically you could make a video of it panning back and forth slowly and use it as wallpaper.

Heh, funny you mentioned that. I went through all the trouble to installing the Dreamscene hack for W7 and then had my OS drive died so I lost it all. Good thinking though, I should probably look into getting it installed again.

Pancakes

hot, steaming, as melted butter slips into the cracks, drizzled with sticky sweet syrup OH GOD
Those faces =/...
Those proportions =/...

eww

Pancakes

hot, steaming, as melted butter slips into the cracks, drizzled with sticky sweet syrup OH GOD
For anyone playing GW2 add me!

Pancakes.2105

ahoyhoy

Unconfirmed Member
ahoyhoy.7240 here

The Powers That Be in the IRC have decreed we would be playing on the Gandara server, so feel free to join us.

$200

Banned
Don't forget to get on the irc channel (irc.globalgamers.net/ponyGAF) in about 4.5 hours from now for this weekend's glorious episodes rating!

Razek

Banned
Sorry guys. Friend from college just called that I never get to do stuff with. I won't be making it today most likely.

ahoyhoy

Unconfirmed Member
^She is just sooooo adorable!
Hmmm. Man I slept in today. G'morning.

wait...

Hello? hello ..... hello ............. hello ...

Echos of an empty thread.
I'm all alone.

PARTY!!!

Twilight remembered my birthday!

I'll have to remember to read a book or something.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom