• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

My Little Pony FiM Community |OT2| I just don't know what went wrong!

Status
Not open for further replies.

LuffyZoro

twiswaps.png

swaps_AJ_palettes_all.png

nega_aj_test.png

twi_swaps_ALL.png

swaps_PP_swaps_ALL.png

swaps_Rarity_palettes_all.png

swaps_FS_palettes_ALL.png

swaps_rd_palettes_ALL.png

found the three packs of ponies. big mac + granny, shining armor + cadence, gilda + spirfire.... $8 or $7 each? I forget. I dunno if i should get them :x

Razek

Banned
I wish the second one above was wallpaper sized. The art style is very beautiful.

So I gave "Twilight and Luna" a quick deviant search and lots of compromised underwear ponies ensued... do some people really find this stuff attractive? I guess I really just don't get it. Human ponies I sort of get, and there's always furries but this is like a freaky in-between. Makes searching for pictures a really unpleasant adventure sometimes. Sorry if I offend anyone.

^The title made me chuckle: "I missed WHAT!?"

LuffyZoro

I wish the second one above was wallpaper sized. The art style is very beautiful.

So I gave "Twilight and Luna" a quick deviant search and lots of compromised underwear ponies ensued... do some people really find this stuff attractive? I guess I really just don't get it. Human ponies I sort of get, and there's always furries but this is like a freaky in-between. Makes searching for pictures a really unpleasant adventure sometimes. Sorry if I offend anyone.

EFF is always an adventure.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom