• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

My Little Pony FiM Community |OT2| I just don't know what went wrong!

Status
Not open for further replies.

AJSousuke

derpy Y U SO LOVELY!!

dalek_derpy_by_corrupteddiscipline-d5b1cif.jpg

do want :(

Derpy page is awesome page. I'm at work now, but I'll share some Derpy art when I get home.

Also, I actually like some of the depictions of Derpy and The Doctor together in fan fictions I've read, I don't much care for a lot of the lovely dovey art of them together though. It kinda ruins it an otherwise interesting relationship.

McNum

Tough to say. What are the identifying physical characteristics of Earth ponies?
Strength, stamina, and a connection to the world.

Applejack has a mighty buck, and Pinkie can run hyper all day and not get tired. Both of them also seem to understand the world intuitively. There's nothing about apples that Applejack doesn't know, and she just knows where and how to kick a tree to make the apples fall just right without damaging the tree. Pinkie is Pinkie. She just breaks causality because it's funny. She understands the world, perhaps a little too well, and acts like a cartoon character, perhaps because she on some level know that it's possible to do so.

So, to identify Earth Pony traits in Celestia, you need to look for either superior strength and stamina or some kind of intuitive understanding of the world. Honestly, I'd say Celestia's sheer size might be her Earth Pony trait. If she was just Pegasus and Unicorn, she'd be regular size but have both wings and horn. But she's not, she's huge. That's where the Earth Pony part comes in.

since when do people like the cmc

everyone says so when the show's not airing, but once we get multiple cmc episodes in a row people start bitching

i will not support this bed of lies you call a page

Also it's not a new page at all, upgrade your Fisher Price computers so they can handle 100 posts per page, scrubs

Razek

Banned
I'm curious. I know a few of you have mentioned this a long while back before I posted that you are really only in it for the community these days. That's interesting to me. I watch the main show infrequent enough that I'm hoping it shouldn't get old for me in a long time. Actually, the last time I really sat down and really watched was almost 3 months ago now. I should get on that one of these days.

since when do people like the cmc

everyone says so when the show's not airing, but once we get multiple cmc episodes in a row people start bitching

i will not support this bed of lies you call a page

Also it's not a new page at all, upgrade your Fisher Price computers so they can handle 100 posts per page, scrubs

Unless you want to come here and physically lay fiber optic wire to the nearest ISP provider, that is impossible.

I'm curious. I know a few of you have mentioned this a long while back before I posted that you are really only in it for the community these days. That's interesting to me. I watch the main show infrequent enough that I'm hoping it shouldn't get old for me in a long time. Actually, the last time I really sat down and really watched was almost 3 months ago now. I should get on that one of these days.

It's pretty easy to be in it for the community these days and have not watched the show in 3 months, considering it hasn't aired new episodes in 3 months...

Everyone who posts in the community thread in the off-season is in fact, in for more than the show itself, even if they don't admit it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom