• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

My Little Pony FiM Community |OT2| I just don't know what went wrong!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ahoyhoy

Unconfirmed Member
since when do people like the cmc

everyone says so when the show's not airing, but once we get multiple cmc episodes in a row people start bitching

i will not support this bed of lies you call a page

Also it's not a new page at all, upgrade your Fisher Price computers so they can handle 100 posts per page, scrubs

Don't see a reason to have to load pages of images every time I want to see one new post. I have a good computer and a fiber connection, but even then it takes time.

No advantage to 100pp. Master Race is free to choose.

Razek

Banned
It's pretty easy to be in it for the community these days and have not watched the show in 3 months, considering it hasn't aired new episodes in 3 months...

Everyone who posts in the community thread in the off-season is in fact, in for more than the show itself, even if they don't admit it.

I like the pictures and the talking with you guys. The events are fun too. I definitely miss watching though. I keep picking a time to watch but end up busy or something. It's kind of left a void, I won't lie.

LuffyZoro

I feel like I do like the fanworks a bit more than the show at this point, though I've backed off a bit on both of them. I don't know if ponies is my favorite show anymore like it used to be, but it's certainly still up there on its own merits.

Don't see a reason to have to load pages of images every time I want to see one new post. I have a good computer and a fiber connection, but even then it takes time.

No advantage to 100pp. Master Race is free to choose.

I saw a another poster with a Lenny avatar and thought it was you for a minute.

Link Man

Banned
since when do people like the cmc

everyone says so when the show's not airing, but once we get multiple cmc episodes in a row people start bitching

i will not support this bed of lies you call a page

Also it's not a new page at all, upgrade your Fisher Price computers so they can handle 100 posts per page, scrubs
Get a smartphone and see how you like 100ppp.

ahoyhoy

Unconfirmed Member

EPdIl.gif

I sincerely hope you "took care" of the issue...

Razek

Banned
I feel like I do like the fanworks a bit more than the show at this point, though I've backed off a bit on both of them. I don't know if ponies is my favorite show anymore like it used to be, but it's certainly still up there on its own merits.

That's really interesting. Surprised you post so much in the thread if that's the case.

Razek

Banned
mlp_just_as_i_planned21a9k.jpg

I love you guys! However, as people active in the IRC know, I've been coming there less, partly because of the reason above, mostly because of major time constraints. Posting just takes less effort.

Is that where most of the discussion happens? It always sounds like it but when I go there nobody is ever on.

Razek

Banned
^anytime hooter.

*reads over post as I change back to this tab.
..... who lieks....

Don't quote me don't quote me don't quote me

LUFFY!

I envision some kind of episode where Derpy ends up working undercover (trench coat and everything), and insists that the Mane 6 call her "D" as a codename.

LuffyZoro

So is it "Ditzy" or "Derpy"?

I say Derpy, and so did the show before it was retconned. Ditzy Doo was the original idea Lauren Faust had for a character that was similar to, but unique from Derpy, in that she would show up in the background and be clumsy. Once the community latched onto the pony in question, she replaced the pony in her head with the one we now know.

Razek

Banned
^That was a fun read!

I swear I was gonna post something non Twilight for once but I found this on my adventures through DA so I couldn't help myself:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom