• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

My Little Pony FiM Community |OT2| I just don't know what went wrong!

Status
Not open for further replies.

LuffyZoro

Heh, I'm curious (uh oh). I'm not really up and up with pretty much anything fandom wise. Do you guys get annoyed having to teach me stuff all the time or that I probably post things that have been seen here a million times over?

I don't really notice any repeats in things you post, and I don't mind talking about things I know. Still, you might want to stop by Equestria Daily once in a while.

Razek

Banned
I don't really notice any repeats in things you post, and I don't mind talking about things I know. Still, you might want to stop by Equestria Daily once in a while.

That's good advice, and yay, this post officially bumps the butt off my screen!

Razek

Banned
Even though Equestria Daily is the biggest, I do like checking out other spots like DerpyHoovesNews and The Round Stable.

Round Stable in particular is pretty good at presenting important pony news without the fluff, with great editorials and insights into the show itself.

Thanks! I'll bookmark these too.

Luffy, I apologize for not sticking to the theme, but I don't have any art that fits.

You don't just search DA?

Edit: I wish we could embed .swf files in here, there are some fantastic flash videos out there.

sibsy__s_wild_fire_by_ctb_36-d4lsaqk.png

Xzeon

Banned
sibsy art goes on this page?

ok ill, post whatever i want.

fc56ab05ce8dc3f00cb5eb8fffa0329b.jpg

party party party party party party party party party party party party party party party party party party party party party party party party party party party party party party party party party party party party party party party party party party party party party party party party party party party party party party party party party party party party party party party party party party party party party party party party party party party party party party party party party party party party party party party party party party party party party party party party party party party party party party party party party party party party party party party party party party party party party party party party party party party party party party party party party party party party party party party party party party party party party party party party party party party party party party party party party party party party party party party party party party party party party party party party party party party party party party party party party party party party party party party party party party party party party party party party party party party party party party party party party party party party party party party party party party party party party party party party party party party party party party party party party party party party party party party party party party party party party party party party

Orcastar

Got mah posters today, woo!

K5sWMl.jpg

I was worried that they wouldn't survive the trip across the Atlantic, especially after what happened to Luffy and Owl, but they got here in very good condition. There was some creasing in the upper/lower edges as you can see here, but otherwise they were perfect:

7I8WSl.jpg

So thanks again, judhudson! Now I just need some frames...

judhudson

Got mah posters today, woo!

K5sWMl.jpg

I was worried that they wouldn't survive the trip across the Atlantic, especially after what happened to Luffy and Owl, but they got here in very good condition. There was some creasing in the upper/lower edges as you can see here, but otherwise they were perfect:

7I8WSl.jpg

So thanks again, judhudson! Now I just need some frames...

Glad to see they are okay. Yeah, not listening to the post office again with their shitty poster boxes. I'll just go to Walmart and buy the tubes.

I got two frames hunted down, but I still need to find two more

Razek

Banned
OK some of the stuff in this page is just borders on NSFW...and homicidal Pinkie Pie is just fucking...no.

Magnificent.

At any rate WHEN IS SEASON 3 GONNA START?!?!?! I NEEDD MY PONY FIX!

Most likely Sep or Oct. I doubt Nov or Dec.

Shameless Luffy pandering:

Status Quo:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom