• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

My Little Pony FiM Community |OT2| I just don't know what went wrong!

Status
Not open for further replies.

AJSousuke

sorry twi but your cuteness can't compete with this beauty:

1346121512.longinius_celestia_wedding_lines_resize.jpg

Razek

Banned
Well, just had my second pony dream. Though saying it was a 'pony' dream is pretty loose, but it was pretty funny.

AVGN invited me over to his house, which apparently he lived pretty close by. His house is an exact copy of mine, just with different carpet/wall colors.Turns out the guy is really down on himself, hates his parents and siblings and is pretty depressed. We busted out the SNES but never got to playing. Then we went into the basement and he was looking for something. I remember thinking "Don't mention AVGN, I'm sure he gets enough of that." so I went into the corner to just waste time and I found something.

It was a JCP Halloween catalog with a bunch of Fluttershys in it. There was a giant vampire Fluttershy and a bunch of regular ones. They all moved like the Harry Potter pictures. They started talking but I don't know what they said. Then I looked out the window and a bunch of tribal apes were circling the building. I had a pizza cutter now and started shaking it at them. The main Silverback charged and broke through the window. I said "Aw yeah, bring it!" with my pizza cutter swinging and woke up. It was a lot more detailed than that but I'll spare you guys.

I think Dark Souls has something to do with this.

I've been surprised how few Luna and Luna pictures there are.

It's the only one I've ever seen in my travels.

luna_by_fillred-d4v7kfn.jpg

September 22nd - Mark your calanders - Season 3 kicks off on The Hub!

http://www.equestriadaily.com/2012/...tml?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter

Ah what the hell, Hasbro...Trolled us.
https://twitter.com/HubTVNetvvork/status/241235001562247169

Turns out it was a fake profile for trolling Hasbro shows. Damn...I fail - I use HooteSuite and not Twitter so I didn't see the description of the fake Hub account. Man, not cool.

I got so excited when I heard this only to have my hopes and dreams crushed. Oh well, it will come soon enough.(I hope!)

DrForester

Kills Photobucket
This is probably old, but there's so much daww I had to post it.

Egophiliac is the queen on dawwww

September 22nd - Mark your calanders - Season 3 kicks off on The Hub!

http://www.equestriadaily.com/2012/...tml?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter

Ah what the hell, Hasbro...Trolled us.
https://twitter.com/HubTVNetvvork/status/241235001562247169

Turns out it was a fake profile for trolling Hasbro shows. Damn...I fail - I use HooteSuite and not Twitter so I didn't see the description of the fake Hub account. Man, not cool.

How could you not tell that that was fake.

judhudson

Egophiliac is the queen on dawwww

How could you not tell that that was fake.

Didn't see the account description, I don't follow The Hub twitter account, and it was retweeted and posted by EQD (which is pretty much my only source of pony info because I dont check out other places).

Cheerilee

It's alright, I bet it'll probably start fairly soon to that anyway.

The Hub told EQD that they're "hoping" to put it on before year-end, and they'd tell them exactly when the Season 3's opener will air, four weeks ahead of it's air date.

That fake day was three weeks from now, and is apparently even less correct with every passing moment.

Going by odds, it's currently VERY unlikely that Season 3 will start in September, which narrows it down to October, November, or December. Maybe.

Razek

Banned
It's alright, I bet it'll probably start fairly soon to that anyway.

In other news, I've decided it's time for an avatar change.

Why you so angry?

The Hub told EQD that they're "hoping" to put it on before year-end, and they'd tell them exactly when the Season 3's opener will air, four weeks ahead of it's air date.

That fake day was three weeks from now, and is apparently even less correct with every passing moment.

Going by odds, it's currently VERY unlikely that Season 3 will start in September, which narrows it down to October, November, or December. Maybe.

I'd guess October then. November/December seem very atypical for a start.

Razek

Banned

Razek

Banned
Bakpony? Yes, that's Bakphoon. The artist (johnjoseco/carek) is also a GAFfer, but doesn't really post here.

Ah, thanks.
Edit: It's so weird seeing all the different posters in the older thread. Some of which I would have never guessed posted here at one point. I wonder if this place is going to bustle once S3 starts?
This face is so ridiculous. I crack up every time I see it.

Razek

Banned
I want this for me :(
il_570xN.363409748_8njy.jpg

Edit: Upon further inspection, the back crest isn't purple, it's a cutout. Kind of kills it a bit for me. The NM and RD ones are swag though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom