• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

My Little Pony FiM Community |OT2| I just don't know what went wrong!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Razek

Banned
That's a pretty clever comic when you think about it, but I would assume Twilight realizes her future self is the reason nopony reads. So, how does she go crazy?

Razek

Banned
Remember that map? Here's an interactive version of it someone made.

That's stolen from the real creator I'm pretty sure.

Hold on, let me check.

Edit: I'm wrong. Sibsy favorited it, not made it. That's where I learned it's froggy bottom bogg and not brocky.

I don't know why I didn't look for a Party Cat/Pinkie Pie crossover sooner.

party_cat_and_pinkie_pie_by_donutsforsharks-d4aaae7.jpg

Razek

Banned
More like all fury.

Unrelated to that, some of you might know that I draw things sometimes. Well, I'm bored and willing to do a few requests. If you have anything, send it my way and I'll see if I can do something with it.

Twilight. Cute Twilight. As adorable as you can possibly make it.

Link Man

Banned
I imagine Forester is furiously F5'ing, his imgur account open in another tab, waiting impatiently for the moment when LuffyZoro posts.

Fluttershy is scared at this display.

At this point the existence of a community OT seems very silly watching everyone do nothing but post fanart with no discussion occurring.

i am officially in pone withdrawals

need seson 3

cant funcio

snd hlp

sdfsgsgsgbsbh

Razek

Banned
Didn't know I was trying to defend it. I thought we were having an img posting party. Haven't seen the post count since someone said I out posted xenon.

Honestly thought Razek would have outposed everyone by now

Well that's embarrassing. :(

Sorry.

At this point the existence of a community OT seems very silly watching everyone do nothing but post fanart with no discussion occurring.

need seson 3

cant funcio

snd hlp

sdfsgsgsgbsbh

Then talk. I'm willing to discuss anything. Any time I try it never goes anywhere.

Razek

Banned
how much pony merchandise does everypony own

i have none because i don't live alone SECRET SHAME

See, now this is interesting. I like when this thread is meta because it's fun to hear about you guys and your interests in the show.

I'm the same. I don't own anything since I'm not alone either. I was going to get the posters though as my first 'push' but that just went to hell.

DrForester

Kills Photobucket

need seson 3

cant funcio

snd hlp

sdfsgsgsgbsbh

Well, we could have speculation based on the few tidbits that have been released, but some people are too uptight about even minor spoilers.

Well that's embarrassing. :(

Sorry.

Eh, you have good posts. I've never really cared about post counts. Only Xenon, and apparently Link Man seem to notice it.

how much pony merchandise does everypony own

i have none because i don't live alone SECRET SHAME

Twilight/Celestia blanket
Mane 6 blindbag ponies + cloudsdale set
Rainbow Dash toy
Walmart posters

brian577

Banned
Well, we could have speculation based on the few tidbits that have been released, but some people are too uptight about even minor spoilers.

I take my chances, but I'll use spoiler tags.
What do people think of the pictures showing an abandoned Ponyville? I'm of the personal opinion that they are fake

Link Man

Banned
What do people think of the pictures showing an abandoned Ponyville? I'm of the personal opinion that they are fake

Oh god, oh god, should not have highlighted that!

I've seen the pictures. ;P

What if Season 3 takes place entirely in the Crystal Empire, which is part of it being a short season despite not being the last one (and in Season 4 they return home)?

Razek

Banned

Eh, you have good posts. I've never really cared about post counts.

I could respond to everyone here. I read everyone's posts and find everything interesting or funny but I really should tone it down some.
--

As for spoilers, if you really don't care, we also know that:

-Trixie is back.
-Crystal kingdom will be a location and important story element.
-Discord most likely returns along with chrysalis(sp?)
-Twilight sings on the canterlot balcony about her important task.

DrForester

Kills Photobucket
-Crystal kingdom will be a location and important story element.

Honestly think it will be a location in the pilot only, a place to drop off Shining Armor and Cadance to be forgotten. Seriously, all the toy tie in eps have no had long reaching impact.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom