• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

My Little Pony FiM Community |OT2| I just don't know what went wrong!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Razek

Banned
Honestly think it will be a location in the pilot only, a place to drop off Shining Armor and Cadance to be forgotten. Seriously, all the toy tie in eps have no had long reaching impact.

I'm guessing it's the pilot too, or at least the adventure episode(s) for the 13. Do we have any indication that SA or Cad are going to return?

Razek

Banned
SA and Cadence toys say they rule the crystal Empire.

There we go then. I think that sums up what's going to happen there. I assume the task Twilight sings about as well has to do with that concept.

I'm not sure how I feel about that. I think I might be for ridding at least SA from the show. He felt so forced.

judhudson

poni

7918377740_9c18176b7a_h.jpg

7918377484_5378c3dd30_h.jpg

7918376964_9f65ebd209_h.jpg

7918385446_dada2bf34f_h.jpg

Razek

Banned
Oh, I didn't see that.

Season 3 is now a complete mystery!

so what does everyone think about Trixie's evil element of harmony?

He's missing Trixie, Lyra, and toy only characters.

I just hope
they don't shoehorn it in. I hope they have one for each 'sin' if you will. I assume hers is jealousy?

judhudson

Merch is pretty much the only way I can give support to Hasbro seeing as I don't have the Hub. :p Plus I have a niece that often comes over...so most of the figures you see here, I have to purchase double otherwise she tries to take mine...

Plus I got a boatload of shirts. I didn't intend on pony collecting. It kind of just...happened. But I will only stick with popular/mane ponies. Dont give a rip about any of the knockoff ones/glitter/butterfly wing/etc versions.

Oh, I didn't see that.

He's missing Trixie, Lyra, and toy only characters.

Trixie is in the very back behind Zecora.

Lyra - just nabbed her yesterday. She is in the process of getting her hair cut.

n8

Unconfirmed Member
I take my chances, but I'll use spoiler tags.
What do people think of the pictures showing an abandoned Ponyville? I'm of the personal opinion that they are fake
I'll take a creative swing and create a pitch for an episode. Rainbow Dash takes a short extended leave from Ponyville (reasoning? Some Wonderbolts attraction, or that thing I read that she
gets a boyfriend?
). Any who, things go amazing as she goes away until her element of loyalty kicks in and she feels that she abandon Ponyvile and things have taken a turn of the worst, thus the pictures. She ends her trip rather abruptly to find out everything is fine back home because who needs her, looool.
how much pony merchandise does everypony own

i have none because i don't live alone SECRET SHAME
Never got stuff personally, but was received a coloring book as a gift from my sister and a McRarity from my friend because he already had one. It's still in the bag.

LuffyZoro

I'll take a creative swing and create a pitch for an episode. Rainbow Dash takes a short extended leave from Ponyville (reasoning? Some Wonderbolts attraction, or that thing I read that she
gets a boyfriend?
). Any who, things go amazing as she goes away until her element of loyalty kicks in and she feels that she abandon Ponyvile and things have taken a turn of the worst, thus the pictures. She ends her trip rather abruptly to find out everything is fine back home because who needs her, looool.

Never got stuff personally, but was received a coloring book as a gift from my sister and a McRarity from my friend because he already had one. It's still in the bag.

Oh yeah, I have a coloring book too. And that Rainbow Dash-gets-a-boyfriend thing is fake.

judhudson

Here's a very awesome surprise. One of my friends who doesn't like MLP knows I'm a fan, and picked me up this while at DragonCon in Atlanta this past weekend as I wasn't able to make it.

7918850596_4db2ca0ac8_o.jpg

Just saw our Local Toys R Us has put out the $40 Nightmare Moon collection with two recolors, DJ-Pon3 and someone else...but go figure it was after I snagged some Adventure Time and Regular Show plushes. Curse the timing!

No money to get them all, but I did find some more Glow-in-the-dark blindbag figures...but no Lyra in the sets...=/

Oh well. Cool thing was, one of my co-op partners in Dark Souls is a Pony fan, and we often message each other dumb little things as we play. Makes the game a little easier to handle when it isn't being a butt to you. Anyways, I'll be off fighting the cycloptic dragon for the second time if you all need me! For Oolacile!

LuffyZoro

Here's a very awesome surprise. One of my friends who doesn't like MLP knows I'm a fan, and picked me up this while at DragonCon in Atlanta this past weekend as I wasn't able to make it.

7918850596_4db2ca0ac8_o.jpg

Man, I really wanted to go, but it was just too much money, even though it's less than an hour away.

Razek

Banned
I sketch in a sketchbook, scan it in, and use an old Tablet PC in order to ink and color.

Wait, so the paper background isn't a filter and is part of the scan?
Edit: In retrospect, yes, that's obviously what's going on here.

--
I'm happy Tara has an OC character. Even though she is the voice I don't really associate her with Twilight.

Orcastar

how much pony merchandise does everypony own

i have none because i don't live alone SECRET SHAME
I've only got the mane 6 blindbag ponies plus a glittery clear Trixie Lulamoon blindbag and another random blindbag. I also bought some pony stickers a few weeks back. Dunno why since they use those awful official vectors... Oh and I also have the Walmart posters that judhudson was kind enough to send me. Finding frames for them has proven to be more difficult than I imagined. Could be an inches vs centimeters thing...

I've considered buying some of the brushables, but haven't caved yet. However, I just might have to buy the Nightmare Moon set if it ever becomes available here.

SA and Cadence toys say they rule the crystal Empire.
Source? I haven't seen any mention of this. Doesn't make sense either way. Except if Cadance is a crystal pony like I speculated before.

Oh, I didn't see that.

Wait, what? I knew Trixie's return had been teased, but evil elements of harmony? Source please!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom