• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

My Little Pony FiM Community |OT2| I just don't know what went wrong!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Razek

Banned
Sleepy ponies? Lemme see what I have

ZI93F.jpg

byxRc.png

5MVDi.jpg

foQfM.jpg

1APNn.png

CE1Yh.png

dRlfP.png

zcPZC.jpg

R5GH2.jpg

VZzAS.png

qhHGy.jpg

XvgQA.jpg

Vaf2M.png

Wac5X.jpg

XeAgG.jpg

JjbvA.jpg

fZ0e8.jpg

BZi7O.png

yzF1d.png

20fL2.jpg

As for Pony Merchandise. My sister got a few of those coloring/activity books, we've got the Mane 6 in miniture toy form, and of course I've collected the R4 DVDs. Also SHIRTS!

$200

Banned
how much pony merchandise does everypony own

i have none because i don't live alone SECRET SHAME

All I have at the moment are three season 1 DVDs. Still waiting for high quality show accurate pony plushies.

Hasbro will surely deliver. Let's just wait.

LuffyZoro

Wait, so the paper background isn't a filter and is part of the scan?
Edit: In retrospect, yes, that's obviously what's going on here.

--
I'm happy Tara has an OC character. Even though she is the voice I don't really associate her with Twilight.

I usually take the paper out, but I thought that it made the piece look slightly like Foxinshadow's stuff, and I'll never pass up that opportunity.

DrForester

Kills Photobucket
That's like saying that ponies can't get their energy from food, or that Discord can't his from chaos.

It was right there in the episode. Shining Armors love was the only thing that let her overpower Celestia. Even Chrysalis was surprised.

But like all kids cartoons, love always wins.

LuffyZoro

It was right there in the episode. Shining Armors love was the only thing that let her overpower Celestia. Even Chrysalis was surprised.

But like all kids cartoons, love always wins.

Yeah, but love is just what she eats. You can't call a diet an unfair advantage.

Razek

Banned
Just like with Xzeon, it's a really stupid thing to try and proclaim yourself as...

Well, actually. If he's going to pander to this side of the kingdom, I can get behind this motion.

--

That about completes sleepy ponies. I can't actually find a good Dash one really worth posting without it being about shipping. Poor Dash.

Razek

Banned
This show is sooooo good. I'm so glad it exists. It's the best 'feel good' thing ever.

a851342fb373d98f99fb7196b0a6aa90.png

It's fun when it becomes a contest to post the best daw Twilight!

Razek

Banned
*scrolls through Bronibooru...
"Haha, neat. Oooh. cool. OH MY GOD:"

9c0e5547f2b0c13a0e848f8ff98bb4aa.jpg

--
The people demand to know what was up with that chocolate milk picture 2 pages back.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom