• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

My Little Pony FiM Community |OT2| I just don't know what went wrong!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Razek

Banned
CHEEZMO™;42992575 said:
I finally have an MLP avatar you guys. I hope you're happy.

I knew I saw it before but I couldn't think where. I figured it was an old one you used to run. Personally, I miss your bloody girl one from way back when.

Xzeon

Banned
OH! I keep forgetting to ask this! Has anyone received their Fluttershy card yet? (your post reminded me Luffy)

I haven't yet and I'm starting to worry.

noooooooooooooope

CHEEZMO™;42992575 said:
I finally have an MLP avatar you guys. I hope you're happy.

this?

cYBoW.png

it dont even look like a human pone at all, i would never connect it to mlp.

Razek

Banned
cheezmo is ashamed of us!

its too toned down. this is a design that looks like it might have been slightly influenced by rarity, not a human version of her.

I suppose I'm only seeing it because I know it's pony related. Otherwise I would have had no idea too.

DrForester

Kills Photobucket
He's an old gaffer named carreksims. He doesn't post much here since becoming a big named pony fanartist.

Rainbow Dash page.

LuffyZoro

I just saw this in another location. Boo on you for beating me to posting it here! (Just kidding, and yes it is amazing. One of my favorite pieces yet)

Also, who is this?
http://johnjoseco.deviantart.com/

Because I just stumbled upon this randomly:
http://johnjoseco.deviantart.com/gallery/29033906?offset=312#/d3fjp70

That's GAF's own careksims, otherwise known as the creator of Belle Eve, and probably one of the most prolific and popular pony fan artists there is.

EDIT: Near-top-of-page-art!

Razek

Banned
Ah, I see. I remember him, I thought his DA was actually his Gaf name though. Neat to see and yeah, his DA page is absolutely massive.

Razek

Banned
^Yeah! Now that's what I'm talking about. Cool chart.

Now to rub it in everyone's face. Twilight is:

• Planning
  • Modest
  • Humble
  • Outspoken
  • Systematic

Aka perfect.

Joking mostly

DrForester

Kills Photobucket
Rainbow Dash is not lazy just because she can get her job done in 10 seconds and relax the rest of the day. She spends most that time practicing.

Razek

Banned
Rainbow Dash is not lazy just because she can get her job done in 10 seconds and relax the rest of the day. She spends most that time practicing.

I think in the context of the entire chart it doesn't work. However, in contrast between her and Applejack, she is lazy. Applejack is definitely the hardest working of everyone and if I had to pick the laziest of the six, it would be a tie between Pinkie and Dash.

Razek

Banned
Actually, I take that back. It should be Modest Vs. Braggart.

Edit: No that doesn't work actually. Hmmm....
Edit2: Well, it kind of works. Sometimes she's modest and other times she isn't.
Edit3:

Cheerilee

There is a possibility I might be getting banned very soon. If so, I'll probably chat in IRC once and a while.

Ouch, you really didn't deserve that one. My condolences.

For anyone wondering, EviLore unbanned the word "cunt", saying that the forum has become too PC, and that oversensitive people who don't like it should learn to deal with it.

Then EviLore made light of rape, apparently as part of a lesson in deal with it.

Razek said "It's all fun and games until you've had someone close to you raped. Then it's not so funny anymore" and said a few more things with about the same potency. EviLore appears to have made an example out of him (and a couple others).

tafer

Razek was banned?

That dude was pretty nice, I guess he over did it in the anti-PC Brigade thread.

Ouch, you really didn't deserve that one. My condolences.

For anyone wondering, EviLore unbanned the word "cunt", saying that the forum has become too PC, and that oversensitive people who don't like it should learn to deal with it.

Then EviLore made light of rape, apparently as part of a lesson in deal with it.

Razek said "It's all fun and games until you've had someone close to you raped. Then it's not so funny anymore" and said a few more things with about the same potency. EviLore appears to have made an example out of him (and a couple others).

A little bit harsh, I believe. I hope it is a short ban.

blamite

it was a perma ban.

:(

Razek, my lil baby.

134813515061.gif

Wait, really? You aren't just basing that on the avatar thing are you? 'Cause that's definitely not actually true.

I haven't been keeping up with that thread other than the last few pages, but it seems pretty insane. I have no idea what's going on anymore. :lol

And that's why I mostly don't post in the OT.

Xzeon

Banned
Wait, really? You aren't just basing that on the avatar thing are you? 'Cause that's definitely not actually true.

I haven't been keeping up with that thread other than the last few pages, but it seems pretty insane. I have no idea what's going on anymore. :lol

And that's why I mostly don't post in the OT.

he told us in ponychat that it was a perma.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom