• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

My Little Pony FiM Community |OT2| I just don't know what went wrong!

Status
Not open for further replies.

LuffyZoro

download.jpg

Sold at WalMart.

Xzeon

Banned
Mane 6
Royal Sisters
Zecora
Derpy
Trixie (with accessories this time)
Lyra, Bon-Bon
Vinyl Scratch (it writes itself!), Octavia
Lily, Roseluck, Daisy

so basically what i'm saying is

main.php

Silvawuff

That Dashie figure looks fantastic. Also seriously, how many bronies do you think wouldn't wear that Walmart shirt to troll for fun at a meetup or something?

Razek

Banned
Sorry for the double post, I just found these and they are amazing:

town_square_interpretation_by_josh_5410-d4u1er1.jpg

sweet_apple_acres_interpretation_by_josh_5410-d5268uz.jpg

canterlot_library_interpretation_by_josh_5410-d54v4y7.jpg

love_of_the_stage_by_josh_5410-d4z0rtk.jpg

Edit: OOPS, sorry, I meant to hit preview post and clicked submit.

Razek

Banned
Wow, the amount of detail in those pictures is amazing. I wish I could draw like that.

Me too. There are a lot skills I wish I had to express my love for the show with. I still want to take up sowing!

Sorry for the posting spam but I'm just really in the mood for ponies right now.

Random thought: I wish we could get a really cool pony game that was as epic as something like Xenogears. That would be a dream come true.

Razek

Banned
You're just jealous of the two prettiest ponies.

It's really not bad in the context of fan artwork. They do a better job at it. The show's interpretation makes it look too traditional in the 'mane' sense, and it ends up looking like a mohawk (and she looks half bald):

I wanted to post this last night too but it was way past 'too many pictures' by that point:
under_the_tree_by_holivi-d5gupgt.jpg

LuffyZoro

It's really not bad in the context of fan artwork. They do a better job at it. The show's interpretation makes it look too traditional in the 'mane' sense, and it ends up looking like a mohawk (and she looks half bald):

I wanted to post this last night too but it was way past 'too many pictures' by that point:
under_the_tree_by_holivi-d5gupgt.jpg

Y'know who the real bald pony is?

Trixie.

Razek

Banned
Y'know who the real bald pony is?

Trixie.

I was going to make reference to her but I figured I'm already pressing my luck with the hair hate lol.

It's true though. I'm not a fan of any of the ponies ensembles that rock the real horse mane style. That's probably why I like Twilight's so much. It looks like normal hair in the front, but has that kind of mane-ish style going down the neck. Rarity does the weird mohawk thing too:

rarity_by_pony_spiz-d47k8cl.png

Razek

Banned
OH! I keep forgetting to ask this! Has anyone received their Fluttershy card yet? (your post reminded me Luffy)

I haven't yet and I'm starting to worry.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom