• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

My Little Pony FiM Community |OT2| I just don't know what went wrong!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xzeon

Banned
YokFX.png

I've received a number of kind words from Pony-GAF during the nearly two years I've been posting, so I thought I'd drop in and let everypony know that I'm not banned any more. :)

Welcome back!

I honestly don't remember you, sorry ;_;

Anyway another pair of Shepard 4Komas

ruPSm.png

And these are my sketches from the speed drawing:

<Myke> ... Luna trying to decorate a cake, and failing!
3hG3Dh.jpg

<Myke> Applejack has just bucked every apple from a tree, except one that resists, unphased by her mighty kicks. And so she contemplates this lone apple, a bit annoyed by its persistence, but also pondering the mysteries of life and the meaning of her own existence.
ti1Koh.jpg

<McNum> Okay, what I'm thinking is this: Princess Celestia has had a hard, but rewarding day of ruling. Politics and such. She retires, tried, but satisfied to her own chamber. (Opptional: she finds something that cheers her up there.)
JuQR1h.jpg

<Razek> Cute Twilight please
<Razek> Sleeping!
<Myke> With or without wizard hat?
<Razek> hmmm
<Razek> ..............With?
YYFMhh.jpg

The last two requests we both drew, and I didn't have time to draw Spike hugging Rarity.

DrForester

Kills Photobucket
Showed your quote to the staff. They appreciate it.

Who's staff? Round Stable?

I post on their forums, they're good people. Eqd is nice, but they get burned too oftenon stories. I don't even go for the drawfriend much since bronibooru gets just about everything, and usually sooner.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom