• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

My Little Pony FiM Community |OT2| I just don't know what went wrong!

Status
Not open for further replies.
tumblr_mc7bbnrJW61rf5g10o1_500.gif

Myke Greywolf

Ambassador of Goodwill
Would some kind PonyGAF soul be willing to acquire a copy of the MLP:FiM comic and ship it to me, pretty please? I'll cover the expenses.

akira28

Scoot just needs to do some wing-ups.

I didn't read that spoiler covered link to one of Lauren's chats, but am I correct in assuming she intended lil Scoot to be handicapped in that way?

kunonabi

My sister-in-law is looking into dressing up as Twilight Sparkle for Halloween and she needs some help with the costume. I'm going to get some pictures of her various outfits but I was wondering if Pony-Gaf could post some pics of Human Twilight. I knew most of the ponies have a sort consensus human look so any of those would be great. I think Twilight's looks like a private school outfit most of the time.

My sister-in-law is looking into dressing up as Twilight Sparkle for Halloween and she needs some help with the costume. I'm going to get some pictures of her various outfits but I was wondering if Pony-Gaf could post some pics of Human Twilight. I knew most of the ponies have a sort consensus human look so any of those would be great. I think Twilight's looks like a private school outfit most of the time.

tumblr_m4aou5JB291rpo0jxo1_400.jpg

There's a fantastic Twilight cosplayer in this gallery right here: http://www.cosplay.com/gallery/217617

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom