• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

My Little Pony FiM Community |OT2| I just don't know what went wrong!

Status
Not open for further replies.

brian577

Banned
148024__safe_screencap_berry-punch_hubble_crystal-pony_season-3.png

How did I not notice this?

Haven't posted here for weeks. Been caught up in Halo 4. Anyway, I just watched the season 3 premier and it was amazing. Really happy to see new episodes of pony.

ZealousD

Makes world leading predictions like "The sun will rise tomorrow"
The spell wore off after a few moments when she lost concentration, but by that time she had already reached escape velocity.

I think it still would have been mathematically improbable for her to land on the moon. You can't just launch an object at escape velocity and expect it to land on the moon. She needn't necessarily fly in the same direction as the moon, and even if she did it is still more likely that instead of landing on the moon she would more likely have an altered trajectory rather than actually hitting the moon.

Also, at those proposed speeds, she wouldn't land and "crack" the moon as she did. With her mass and that speed she would have created a huge crater.

Xzeon

Banned
hey what happens when you introduce a deus ex machina in the first episode of your series, you have to write it out of the story all the time.

or in this case forget about it lol.

So was the magic door the only way to get up to the top of the tower, or what, cuz Spike just jumped right off the top.

plotholes aside it was still great, music was amazing as always.

the only complaint is the same one i have with S2's finale, this should have been longer.

it really felt rushed to end quickly, should have been 3 eps ending on a huge fight.

the new bad ass villain didnt get to do much.

one thing i do like is, now Cadence has a kingdom and isnt just the 'LOL SELL MORE TOYS NEW ALICORN' anymore.

bud

i was listening to the howard stern piece on bronies that was linked in the ot thread, and i am now genuinely curious: have any of you ever masturbated to mlp?

McNum

i was listening to the howard stern piece on bronies that was linked in the ot thread, and i am now genuinely curious: have any of you ever masturbated to mlp?
No. It's cartoon ponies.

Speaking for myself, I actively try to avoid the R34 stuff for MLP. I just don't see the appeal. Actually, it kind of ruins the fun. It's just a fun cartoon and I've met some nice people who share the interest in it.

DrForester

Kills Photobucket
For anyone playing the gameloft game. Apparently if you put the system into airplane mode, and restart the game, you can purchase some of the ponies you could previously only get via the balloon pop.

2500 bits for Time Turner, 17000 for Trixie.

Prade

Me and my Rarity Doll are about to celebrate our 1 year anniversary this Thursday.

Prade

On the real though, the answer from most of us will probably be no. The con he was at was huge. Probably close to 1000 bronies, maybe even more. He probably interviewed a ton of people, but only sneaked in the crazies for the purpose of his segment. It's not to say we're the most socially adjusted fandom, but a lot of us still have standards.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom