• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

My Little Pony FiM Community |OT2| I just don't know what went wrong!

Status
Not open for further replies.
154375_10152248707210072_20197569_n.jpg

Q14A8.gif

Orcastar

So is there a game OT already? lol

Ive founded that two of the pony unlockables are the Lebowski and Jesus characters from the bowling alley episode. They have oficial names, Jeff Letroski and Jesús Pezuña (dont know if this one is because they decided to translate its name to spanish in the spanish translated game I have, and its really Jesus Hooves, or that as its a mexican character, is his official name).
Sadly no Goodman or Buscemi characters to unlock :(

Its gonna take forever earning bits, lol.

And Game OT, there needs to be one.

I think its impossible to get some characters without paying at the end, like Celestia, getting diamonds is really difficult. I dont think earning lots of bits is slow, but some things are REALLY expensive, like erasing rocks (a normal one is 4000 a big one is 8000) or buying more property (increments of x2, im in 5000 now, so the next one will cost 10000, etc..)
Also the social aspect doesnt work well yet, and I cant do the social mission.

McNum

How many here downloaded the iOS/Android My Little Pony game, anyway?

It's more or less a simplified Settlers with some minigames... and microtransactions. Once Gameloft's servers stop kicking everyone off, maybe we should share IDs?

I would get it, but I have a Nook.

Which of course, is an Android tablet that can run the game, but can't install anything from outside B&N's store.

I'm not sure yet if a Gameloft city building game is worth hacking it, even if it has ponies.

RiccochetJ

Gold Member
I can't find the avatar that someone was so nice to make for me :(

I used to have it saved, but I had to format my computer.

It was Belle with 2 ferrets.

Parfait

After I had watched this episode, breathing deeply as I exhaled in utter relief..

I turned my gaze upon the internet. Once I pierced through the thick veil of gak, it was shown to me. I knew this would happen. I was prepared.

I.. just...

LaoiT.png

PS Sparity for life but I guess Twilight can join in too

Man, I'm at the airport waiting to fly back, and I can't even check my facebook because of random screens of the premiere. Augh!

Hope to catch up and join the party Sunday night.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom