• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

My Little Pony FiM Community |OT2| I just don't know what went wrong!

Status
Not open for further replies.

LuffyZoro

Flutterdevil.png

Gotchaye

I was watching Putting Your Hoof Down.

I'm loving It's About Time because Twilight is my fave and this is hilarious.

"You're not scientifically possible" is perhaps the best-delivered line of the series. There's just the right amount of self-satisfaction at having deduced that and confidence in that conclusion mixed in with the confusion at what's going on right in front of her.

LuffyZoro

"You're not scientifically possible" is perhaps the best-delivered line of the series. There's just the right amount of self-satisfaction at having deduced that and confidence in that conclusion mixed in with the confusion at what's going on right in front of her.

The whole episode is really good, but that is probably the best scene. That and Celestia just passing her in the library.

Tenumi

Banned
So of course I scour the 'Boorus for vectors because I have yet to retrain myself to draw, and I sized up a bunch of avatars.

WCl2VU3.png
Eb0TOG0.png
95lN7lI.png
xiWPPP9.png
0w5wCjy.png
emm2gtJ.png
FLX7rcy.png
f7SV5jn.png
mEZPvbR.png
XvvueaQ.png

I wear it because I want to, not because I feel I should. Plus, it gets those NFLGaf guys in a tizzy, and that's always fun.

Videoneon

=0

Gotchaye avatar change. Plenty of avatar changes. My world is shaken.

I guess I'll just rock my old avatar.

Amazing

---

I'll think of which one I should use. I still have the Flim Flam Bros one. I want to use a Rarity avatar more than a Flim Flam one right now, but The Smoking Bun's avatar is just so perfect.

Growlie19

With season 4 nearly upon us, I figured I would take this opportunity
in this very community
to say hi to everypony. So hi!

Being my first time posting in this topic, I might as well answer a couple incoming questions.

How I became a brony: It all started between seasons 1 and 2. I noticed, during my daily perusal of Memebase, that a "My Little Brony" tab opened. I shrugged it off as trolls and continued reading Pokémemes. Eventually, some pony stuff got on the front page of Memebase and I smirked at them. Now curious, I went into MLB and read some of those memes and, lo and behold, some of the stuff there was actually pretty funny. Late Wednesday night, my brother (who was also slightly curious) and I decided to watch the first episode. It all seemed stupid, but something kept me hooked. I continued to watch up until finishing Boast Busters, which is when I realized, "Yep, I'm a brony." It took me a week to finish season one, and by that point, season two was just a couple weeks away.
And that's how Equestria was made!

My best pony: Pinkie Pie. She may be obnoxious sometimes, but she really knows how to make me laugh. Rarity, Twilight, and Fluttershy swap places between second, third, and fourth depending on how I feel, and Rainbow Dash and Applejack take fifth and last, respectively. Applejack's too plain for my tastes, but I understand her appeal.

in this very community

Being my first time posting in this topic, I might as well answer a couple incoming questions.

How I became a brony: It all started between seasons 1 and 2. I noticed, during my daily perusal of Memebase, that a "My Little Brony" tab opened. I shrugged it off as trolls and continued reading Pokémemes. Eventually, some pony stuff got on the front page of Memebase and I smirked at them. Now curious, I went into MLB and read some of those memes and, lo and behold, some of the stuff there was actually pretty funny. Late Wednesday night, my brother (who was also slightly curious) and I decided to watch the first episode. It all seemed stupid, but something kept me hooked. I continued to watch up until finishing Boast Busters, which is when I realized, "Yep, I'm a brony." It took me a week to finish season one, and by that point, season two was just a couple weeks away.
And that's how Equestria was made!

My best pony: Pinkie Pie. She may be obnoxious sometimes, but she really knows how to make me laugh. Rarity, Twilight, and Fluttershy swap places between second, third, and fourth depending on how I feel, and Rainbow Dash and Applejack take fifth and last, respectively. Applejack's too plain for my tastes, but I understand her appeal.

Welcome! It's great to have a new face around here. I have to say though, the last three posts are taking a toll on my heart here. Poor AJ. best (mane 6) pony always gets dumped on. Sometimes I feel like I am the only fan of her.

kunonabi

AJ is a pretty solid three for me. Pinkie when she is good is my number 2 but when she's written poorly she falls to last. Depending on how this season goes AJ may move up to second since she doesn't really have those peaks and valleys. Her and Pinkie are the only ponies that have really moved up for me since season 1. She's benefited a lot from the other ponies dropping for me.

in this very community

Welcome! Despite your wrong opinions** concerning Pinkie and AJ, I shall welcome you, the lone burro in the pony community***

Remember, you cannot have a burrito, without the 'Burr'- (y)! ;p

*(shorten for length)
** (to me, all opinions are wrong, unless they are mine ;p don't take me seriously...)
*** (speaking strictly on our '-sonas' though my brother is an Alicorn Whiscash.... =/ )

Videoneon

Wonderbolt academy and magical mystery cure weren't AJ episodes.

Wonderbolt Academy I enjoyed, it was great for Rainbow Dash though I wish they committed to Rainbow
calling it quits
instead of the predictable and groanworthy ending.

Magical Mystery Cure has got to be one of the worst pony episodes ever.

$200

Banned
Finished season 2. It is about as perfect as a season can get. Fantastic and the high point of this series. My season 3 impressions so far? "Did they hire new writers? Because something seems off."

Ironically the new writer they hired for season 3 wrote arguably the best and most consistent episodes.

kunonabi

Finished season 2. It is about as perfect as a season can get. Fantastic and the high point of this series. My season 3 impressions so far? "Did they hire new writers? Because something seems off."

It's a very odd season. I get the feeling that the cancellation fears had something to do with it.

DrForester

Kills Photobucket
S3 had a new head editor, and I think that was the main issue. The stories were all pretty solid, but the pacing was off on most of them. Certainly MMC could have been two episodes, but I put that on Hasbro short sightedness in planning for this show to end at 65 eps.

As it is, I loved MMC. A lot does ride on how Princess Twilight is handled in S4, but it was a great episode, and I think would have been a fantastic final episode.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom