• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

My Little Pony FiM Community |OT2| I just don't know what went wrong!

Status
Not open for further replies.

brian577

Banned
Saw this on Hulu's Facebook page. I don't know what I should be thinking right now.
1451399_10152028859287188_381304398_n.jpg

PaulloDEC

Oh my GOD. Equestria Girls was AMAZING. I have no idea why people hate it. Yes, it is safe. Yes, it is a total cash in but FUCK IT. Everything that makes MLP FIM so great is here: the wonderful group dynamic, the animation, the love put it in the writing and characters, the vast plethora of interesting characters and nods, topped with cute shit that makes me scream with glee. THIS is what Friendship is Magic is about. And a Magical Girl transformation to top it off! AUGH! I geeked the fuck out!

Best episode of the series by a long shot. OMG. <3

Can't say I saw that reaction coming! Glad you enjoyed it.

DrForester

Kills Photobucket
Characterization was my big issue with the movie. Everyone was just a cardboard cutout of their pony counterparts. None of the character dynamics were present.

Except Spike, Spike was great.

Loona

Characterization was my big issue with the movie. Everyone was just a cardboard cutout of their pony counterparts. None of the character dynamics were present.

Except Spike, Spike was great.

In other words, everybody's human, but the dog's the smartest character.

novenD

I made a terrible miscalculation, and I am now stuck as Twilight for the rest of the week.

WHAT EVER SHALL I DO

Get around to watching the premiere, in all likelihood.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom