• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

My Little Pony FiM Community |OT2| I just don't know what went wrong!

Status
Not open for further replies.

McNum

Well, I got in a curious mood today, so... art time again!

I noticed that there were very few Flutterbat with a juicebox meme crossovers... so now there's one more!
juicebat_by_mcnum-d710sz6.png

Link

Tried a cuter style this time. I call it "Cute +2". Because it's clearly more adorable than a mere +1.

LuffyZoro

Why do I always feel like I'm missing some elaborate backstory when it comes to people here and Owlowiscious? There always seems to be some context-less drama going on.

Well, it all began 1,000 years ago. Owlowiscious felt that he was being ignored, since he is nocturnal and therefore no one saw him. He made a transformation into Nightmare Hoot for a short time before being banished to #everfreeforest by the Elements of Scootaloo.

Link Man

Banned
Why do I always feel like I'm missing some elaborate backstory when it comes to people here and Owlowiscious? There always seems to be some context-less drama going on.

My post was simply a play on our exchange further up the page. But the gist of it is that in order to be able to browse this thread in public on his phone, Owlowsicious adds those who post (what he deems) socially unacceptable content to his ignore list. This is, of course, ignoring the fact that browsing a pony thread in public is already seen as socially unacceptable.

Edit:

I hope you were a good boy last year, Parfait.

great_and_powerful_christmas_by_crimsonbugeye-d71dzzs.png

Link

My post was simply a play on our exchange further up the page. But the gist of it is that in order to be able to browse this thread in public on his phone, Owlowsicious adds those who post (what he deems) socially unacceptable content to his ignore list. This is, of course, ignoring the fact that browsing a pony thread in public is already seen as socially unacceptable.
Not a phone. Browsing at work. So you know. NSFW pictures bother me.

akira28

teh pic was a bit too suggestive, along certain lines, and i get it. so it was a misstep and we will never speak of it again.

edit: those are some pretty big cookies.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom