• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

My Little Pony FiM Community |OT2| I just don't know what went wrong!

Status
Not open for further replies.

LuffyZoro

Ivegotthemagicinme.png

Einbroch

Banned
I appologize if this has been posted, but in the Bronies documentary on Netflix, there's a shot of the GAF pony. At least, I think it was. It had the GAF logo on it.

Also, the documentary I thought was very well done, having never seen the show myself.

Rootbeer

Banned
Anyone playing the card game?

I'm not sure I can convince anyone I know to play, but I like the idea of trying it.

Used to play lots of Magic and, later, Pokemon. But not in years.

I appologize if this has been posted, but in the Bronies documentary on Netflix, there's a shot of the GAF pony. At least, I think it was. It had the GAF logo on it.

Also, the documentary I thought was very well done, having never seen the show myself.

Glad to hear. That is "Belle Eve", if I recall. I am unsure if he still does so now, but the artist uses her and the character Luna for E3 reactions in his tumblr comics.

My buddy bought 2 boxes of boosters for the card game a while back and we have been playing since then. I have bought some packs here and there, and have made some pretty amazing pulls. The card game is really fun, it's very straight forward but still has a lot of depth. There is a tournament this coming Sunday at my local game shop, I am curious to see how many will show up for it. It's been pretty disappointing how non-existent the scene has been at my store, maybe having some organized play will change that.

Owl, hoot and all that. What decks have you been playing, and how many Scootaloos have you acquired?

Scootaloo's popular here, so I only keep a set of 3, so I trade away the others so she can have fun in other people's decks. :x

Been mane'ing RBD mostly. I've made decks for every Mane except Rarity. Then I cut down to just Rainbow Jack, Apple Sparkle, and Flutter Jack. THEN I added Pinkie ty. Then reconfigured them all but haven't play tested yet.

So current decks are Rainbow Jack, Fluttershy Splash, Apple Sparkle, and Pinkie ty.

My Pinkie ty deck is pure agony. Turn one Nightmare Moon stalls out the game for 60+ minutes. Every friend that the opponent gathers to fight Nightmare Moon or to solve problems gets an Invitation to Pinkie's party or Downright Dangerous with Gummy. Then Eff Stop flies in and takes a picture letting me send more invitations and Gummy baths. If they try to move Rarity tells them to Stand Still while she measures them for dresses. Which Eff Stop comes in and takes more pictures of so Rarity keeps making people Stand Still.

During which I either win confronting a problem for 15 turns or they win because I spend so much time partying and taking baths I don't get anything done.

Frantic Fanatic

Neo Member
My Pinkie ty deck is pure agony. Turn one Nightmare Moon stalls out the game for 60+ minutes. Every friend that the opponent gathers to fight Nightmare Moon or to solve problems gets an Invitation to Pinkie's party or Downright Dangerous with Gummy. Then Eff Stop flies in and takes a picture letting me send more invitations and Gummy baths. If they try to move Rarity tells them to Stand Still while she measures them for dresses. Which Eff Stop comes in and takes more pictures of so Rarity keeps making people Stand Still.

During which I either win confronting a problem for 15 turns or they win because I spend so much time partying and taking baths I don't get anything done.

This sounds so strange out of context.

The names of the "Trainer" type instant spell cards must be hilarious.

PaulloDEC

This sounds so strange out of context.

The names of the "Trainer" type instant spell cards must be hilarious.

I didn't realise how hilarious the following sentence was until you drew my attention to it just now:

Wooo, made it onto EQD. Yay, I guess.

Nice! Got a link?

Scootaloo's popular here, so I only keep a set of 3, so I trade away the others so she can have fun in other people's decks. :x

Been mane'ing RBD mostly. I've made decks for every Mane except Rarity. Then I cut down to just Rainbow Jack, Apple Sparkle, and Flutter Jack. THEN I added Pinkie ty. Then reconfigured them all but haven't play tested yet.

So current decks are Rainbow Jack, Fluttershy Splash, Apple Sparkle, and Pinkie ty.

I have been playing Apple Sparkle myself since release. Call my deck Sparkling Apple Cider. Really need to get 2 more Ursa Vanquishers to finish out the deck. I have one, but I am thinking about going 3 common Twilight's and sticking Hard Hat on her. Hard Hat would actually be pretty good in my deck with all the exhausting I do. Your Nightmare Moon deck sounds annoying lol. Freaking Eff Shot taking pics of girls taking baths and being fitted for dresses.

I have been playing Apple Sparkle myself since release. Call my deck Sparkling Apple Cider. Really need to get 2 more Ursa Vanquishers to finish out the deck. I have one, but I am thinking about going 3 common Twilight's and sticking Hard Hat on her. Hard Hat would actually be pretty good in my deck with all the exhausting I do. Your Nightmare Moon deck sounds annoying lol. Freaking Eff Shot taking pics of girls taking baths and being fitted for dresses.
Yeah I threw it together for Proof of Concept. Everyone says Pinkie Pie isn't a playable mane but she is. Sadly in my deck it's just an hour long win.

DrForester

Kills Photobucket
Capable of less magic than an Earth pony she is.

New comic solications are out. First up is part 2/4 of the Reflections arc.

WZAJOfl.jpg

"Reflections" Part 2. As long kept Canterlot secrets are revealed, the Ponies find a way into a new world. A world where things are very different, yet also very much the same! What role does King Sombra play in this world? The fate of both Equestria and the new world may depend on him!

And Friends Forever #4.
qaNrLhD.jpg

Twilight Sparkle plans to spend some much needed quality time with her brother, Shining Armor, in the Crystal Empire. However, when a mysterious ghost starts haunting the castle, the siblings will have to use all of their combined monster knowledge to save the day!

Zelias

Banned
New comic solications are out. First up is part 2/4 of the Reflections arc.

WZAJOfl.jpg
I love that artwork. And King Sombra is involved? Hopefully the comics can redeem him, I've always thought he was a character with a lot of potential that the show completely wasted.

DrForester

Kills Photobucket
Sombra's armor set was silver, which is one of the only colors that isn't on the cover.

Also, if it's Sombra, he's looking a good bit more effeminate than he did the last time we saw him.

Keep in mind that cover art is not done by the same people doing the comics. I forget her name, but she's done several covers for the comics, but never a full issue.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom