• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

My Little Pony FiM Community |OT2| I just don't know what went wrong!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Link Man

Banned
If it wasn't for that episode I probably would've have gotten about 5 or 6 episodes into into Season 1 and given up. Look at the episodes surrounding it, Ticket Master? Griffon the Brush Off? Boast Busters? Not exactly top-tier stuff there, and Applebuck Season is so much better than all of those.

Sorry for the long delay in reply, but I just rewatched Griffon the Brush-Off. What the hell are you smoking? It's leagues above Applebuck Season.

Edit: Oh, and so this post isn't a total waste:

DrForester

Kills Photobucket
Season final next week, right?

Time to dust off the Belle Eve avatars?

My princess is ready.

celestia2.png

Sorry for the long delay in reply, but I just rewatched Griffon the Brush-Off. What the hell are you smoking? It's leagues above Applebuck Season.

Edit: Oh, and so this post isn't a total waste:

So we have some actually established super beings from the universe, and then a character from a book series? It'd be like drawing a bunch of well known people from throughout history and then throwing in Sherlock Holmes.

Morgadeth

I would have liked if they went with marrying Luna. It would be a nice exclamation mark on her return to being 'good' again and it's Twi's brother which would have been an awesome twist.

Xzeon

Banned
If you're just starting to learn, I seriously recommend just using a pencil and a sheet of paper. Jumping straight into computer programs is not the way I would personally recommend. Wasting paper is all part of the process.

----

Anyway, speaking of first time drawing ponies, I mentioned before that, though I can draw and I am a fan of the show, I had never once even attempted to draw a pony.

Well, I made the situation right. Just a simple, uncolored drawing to help alleviate a potential burnout on my dinosaurs.
QvF7q.png

(the three best characters on the show by the way)
Not only the first time drawing a pony, but one of the first actual attempts I've made at drawing anything Equine in many years.

I like it.

CHEEZMO™;36898482 said:

Flutterboobs! I APPROVE.

2nd attempt at finger drawing with the iPad (stylus arriving soon - sweet!). A facebook friend of mine sparked this idea when he posted pics of his Deadmau5 head. Thought to myself, wouldn't it be funny if Derpy wore it? This is the result. The head itself was from memory, but had to find a reference pic of a standing pegasus in order to draw the body.

P.S. I don't know much about DeviantArt, but I did request to join PonyGAF there and was accepted. Problem is, I can't find where on DeviantArt I can get to PonyGAF from the main page. No idea where on my profile of a link to get there :S

Double Edit - err.. I may of accidentally submitted my work as featured, so I do apologize about that. DA, why are you so complicated :/

I like it.

I have a thumbnail link to Ponygaf Devart on my page, but ima featured artist on there so i dunno bro. http://xzeons-dead.deviantart.com/

Alright, time for bed. Sleep well, guys.

Awww this is adorable.

by yours truly :) I think I actually like it, but that might change in a few hours.

BADICAL

Cutelestia time.

mQ37c.png

Super kawaii.

Season final next week, right?

Time to dust off the Belle Eve avatars?

IGOTMINEREADYBRO

I would have liked if they went with marrying Luna. It would be a nice exclamation mark on her return to being 'good' again and it's Twi's brother which would have been an awesome twist.

Luna needs love too. :(

Naw, lets ship these two new characters together to sell more toys.

So, I'm from HaloGaf.

I think I'm supposed to come say hi...

Hi. :)

Hi.

Ok now

People look at this: http://www.buzzfeed.com/thehubtv/what-if-zooey-deschanel-and-other-celebs-were-my-l

do agree y/n

brian577

Banned

Well this way we can avoid that nasty continuity that Hasbro hates so much meaning we'll never have to see them again. A win for Hasbro and a win for us!

McNum

Heh, my Belle Eve avatar variant is strangely still on topic. She has the Monado on her back, and Xenoblade was just released in the US.

But I do wonder, should we have a Royal Wedding variant this time? Is the My Little Pony Royal Wedding logo available anywhere?

i take offense to this gross violation of fim canon, implying that twilight engaged in interaction with another living creature besides spike/celestia before the first episode

In the first episode Lyra is seen waving to Twilight as she was running towards the Canterlot Library, so it is possible they did know each other from magic kindergarten. ;P

They wouldn't hang out.

Like people. I'm sure ponies dont start off being anti-social and as they are fillys in that pic, it could be assumed little Twi grew up to anti-social, but didn't start that way. OR (treading FanFic area now), maybe Twi knew Lyra was the stalker type and was avoiding her. I mean Lyra does appear in Ponyville later, following Twi?? ;P

ahoyhoy

Unconfirmed Member
Twilight is so entranced by her book, she didn't notice when Lyra broke into her house, stole her candy and nabbed her doll.

Twilight knew all along. That's why she transformed the candy bar into a cement-like substance with little chunks of granite in it.

ahoyhoy

Unconfirmed Member
Someone needs to do a case study where they follow these people's twitters after convincing them to watch Dragonshy/Swarm/Ticket Master.

I think the results would be quite... interesting...

ZealousD

Makes world leading predictions like "The sun will rise tomorrow"
Someone needs to do a case study where they follow these people's twitters after convincing them to watch Dragonshy/Swarm/Ticket Master.

I think the results would be quite... interesting...

Would it really be that different from the original GAF OT?

ahoyhoy

Unconfirmed Member
Would it really be that different from the original GAF OT?

If these people do indeed maintain their twitters like other people might maintain an internal stream of consciousness, such a medium would allow us to get moment-by-moment updates concerning their attitudes to the show after all the stages involved.

As such, we'd be getting closer to more laboratory-style experimentation whilst researching the process by which mass conversion from MLP-Doubter to Full-Fledged Fan occurs outside of niche video-game sub-forums.

Theonik

The ponies are taking over everything. Soon all of Netflix will be ours. It is only a matter of time.
Recommendations are probably based on the videos people who watch these videos watch. MLP is so widespread that it's coming as a suggestion for pretty much everything as people watch MLP and then other things and vice versa.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom