• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

My Little Pony FiM Community |OT2| I just don't know what went wrong!

Status
Not open for further replies.

McNum

Ponies in Toon Zelda style? That actually works pretty well. Apple Bloom pulls it off the best, I think, but Rarity looks fabulous as ever.

CHEEZMO™;37032866 said:
http://i.imgur.com/XRyGa.jpg

The best way to start a new page.
lol i'm at work clicking view post like there's no tomorrow and run head first into this. I'VE LEARNED NOTHING. Need a second option that when I hit view post it comes with another blocked message saying "are you sure? it's a ______ post"

edit- oh god i opened link man's post, pandora's box was too tempting

Narag

CHEEZMO™;37032866 said:
XRyGa.jpg

The best way to start a new page.

Gonna be one of those pages, huh?

5pduF.gif

ahoyhoy

Unconfirmed Member
CHEEZMO™;37038735 said:
Awww, I just tracked down the nurse pony Imgur album and it seems to have been deleted.

What is deleted may never die, but rises again, harder and sexier.

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou

Sorry guys no ecchi pictures here (although I do appreciate them very much).

Mai Ritoru Poni S2 1

Solid intro episode for S2. The cliffhanger ending was pretty awesome considering the general episodic nature of the show. It’s got the usual caveats of an episode starting a new season, providing a refresher course for those people who jump into S2 who missed some of S1, establishing the characters and the like but it at least manages to do it in an interesting fashion.

Discord is really awesome. Can’t blame the guy for being legit pissed, I’d be looking to mess shit up too if I got owned by Trollestia like that. He doesn’t seem to have any kind of real motivations or desires, guy is just looking to have some good fun.

The episode was a bit creepy too at times. Psychadellic and those balloons were the stuff of nightmares. Some of the things though don’t make a lot of sense. Evidently Applejack has never told a lie before but she was part of the conspiracy against Pinkie Pie just 2 episodes ago in a Party of One :(

And Pinkie Pie rules. Forever.

Prade

Loving the write ups, darkside. It's a nice little flashback to when we all experienced the joy of PONI for the first time. I'm also curious to know whether you've checked out some of what the fandom has created or are you just going to be the type that just enjoys the episodes and moves on?

Link Man

Banned
Loving the write ups, darkside. It's a nice little flashback to when we all experienced the joy of PONI for the first time. I'm also curious to know whether you've checked out some of what the fandom has created or are you just going to be the type that just enjoys the episodes and moves on?

That might be counterproductive, given the spoilery nature of most fan creations.

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou

I've been avoiding a lot of it just to dodge spoilers.

Looks like I don't even have to leave this thread to find it though x_x

Link Man

Banned
Just finished watching Dragonshy on my Netflix rewatch. I was pretty lukewarm to this episode the first time I watched it, but this time I thoroughly enjoyed it.

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
If you'd like, here's a nice, spoiler-free pony video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NGSmdOlRokM

In fact, it is THE video that you need to watch.

I bailed at the nyan. I hate Ranka to death. But I guess that video summed up the internet in a pretty precise fashion <_<

Anyway...

Mai Ritoru Poni S2 2

Defeat a Star Trek villain and get a Star Wars ending.
The superior franchise prevails even in Ponyville! Just the way it should be!

Liked Discord but he already over welcomed his stay by the end of this episode. The whole lack of want really bothered me, you’d think he would show a little more desire being a villain or having fun or whatever. May he never appear ever again really.

I like the show more when friendship is magic and everybody is having a jolly old time. Being Twilight is not supposed to be suffering. Hopefully the show goes back to that now!

These 2 episodes were a bit odd though. They felt more like the ending to a season rather than the start to a season, I enjoyed it but still felt a bit odd none the less.

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
;_;

You guys are scary.

Anyway...

Mai Ritoru Poni S2 3

vQTUNl.jpg

Twilight Sparkle is truly, truly the best. She is the most ideal of all ponies.

Great episode because it's all Twilight all the time. Twilight going loco in the coco was simply fantastic. It should have been the worst possible thing but it wasn't!

Princess Trollestia has now swindled all the ponies into being her slaves writing her letters on a regular basis. She's so good at being a troll :(

The Smarty Pants stuff was hilarious. Poor Big MacIntosh he probably has a closet full of those things he hides in shame, ah yep. The hug between Spike and Twilight was so dawww, he should just forget about Rarity.

I was wondering if any of you beautiful people know if it is possible to watch Lauren Faust's new show/shorts thing Super Best Friends Forever.

Yeah, just watch DC nation saturday mornings on Cartoon Network.

Also if you type in Super Best Friends Forever into things, stuff will pop up. There's only two shorts, so far.

Yeah, just watch DC nation saturday mornings on Cartoon Network.

Also if you type in Super Best Friends Forever into things, stuff will pop up. There's only two shorts, so far.

I'm a Canadianian so the first doesn't work, and the second returns things of unacceptable quality.

I expected it to be up on amazon instant video, but apparently not.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom