• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

My Little Pony FiM Community |OT2| I just don't know what went wrong!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DrForester

Kills Photobucket
zFtpy.png

Orcastar

These are amazing. They look like stills from an animated movie or something, in a good way.

Eh, didn't really like this one very much. AJ's theme is still the best Fighting is Magic tune so far.

Also, here's some adult CMC:

No, not that kind of "adult". >_>

Cheerilee

She looks underage there. Lock it up.

Cutie mark = not loli.

You really need to stop calling the Awesome Celestia such terrible things.
You need to stop living in denial about one side of your Princess, and stop calling that part of her terrible.

Trolling is the art of provoking responses (the word itself is a fishing technique), it's not about spewing hateful words. The original trollface comic was made because the artist was tired of people who just spew garbage all day and then if they're called on it, they just claim they were trolling and imagine themselves as being clever.

Terrible people don't deserve to be called trolls. Celestia is a true troll.

Edit:
giLKJ.png

It's the guy from Mythbusters for those who don't know.
I'm pretty sure I've seen Mythbusters episodes where they're blurring out copyrighted material on their t-shirts. Might only be a Canadian thing. So I'd say there's pretty good odds that Kari might actually wear that one on the show.

Xzeon

Banned
So after watching the pilot on Friday I ended up watching both seasons over the weekend. I enjoy this show very much. I need more of it.

Oh and Fluttershy is the best, no question.

welcome to pony land.

Gonna be one of those pages, huh?

More miss Sparkle
VcTSt.png

e91375d9.gif

Now we just gotta find a music that goes with this

giLKJ.png

It's the guy from Mythbusters for those who don't know.

This woman wants to wear t-shirts to bed, and sell them to me on ebay? Is this real life?

Doesn't she even sort of look like Twilight Sparkle in real life, or am I just crazy?

edit: special close up of t-shirt section.

i like all these pictures and they are good

Bakphoon

Cutie mark = not loli.

You need to stop living in denial about one side of your Princess, and stop calling that part of her terrible.

Trolling is the art of provoking responses (the word itself is a fishing technique), it's not about spewing hateful words. The original trollface comic was made because the artist was tired of people who just spew garbage all day and then if they're called on it, they just claim they were trolling and imagine themselves as being clever.

Terrible people don't deserve to be called trolls. Celestia is a true troll.

Edit:

I'm pretty sure I've seen Mythbusters episodes where they're blurring out copyrighted material on their t-shirts. Might only be a Canadian thing. So I'd say there's pretty good odds that Kari might actually wear that one on the show.

Isn't the hub owned by Hasbro AND Discovery? If that's the case i would see no big issues with that t-shirt.

Cheerilee

Isn't the hub owned by Hasbro AND Discovery? If that's the case i would see no big issues with that t-shirt.

Yeah, I'm not worried that they'll censor it, that was just the path my mind took to land on "I seem to remember them wearing a lot of printed tees on that show."

McNum

Well, The Hub is Discovery, no? So is Mythbusters, if I remember right. A crossover, although very unlikely, is not impossible. Would be fun to see a pony reference in Mythbusters, though. (Or a Mythbusters reference in My Little Pony, for that matter.)

Myke Greywolf

Ambassador of Goodwill
This artist certainly doesn't skimp on backgrounds, and she has some secret for getting that animation cel look. I'll be spending some time analyzing her works. Is this just a good eye for color picking, or is there something else? I MUST KNOW!

This comic captured my attention, and I recommend it (click through for larger version and remaining pages):

Cheerilee

Well, The Hub is Discovery, no? So is Mythbusters, if I remember right. A crossover, although very unlikely, is not impossible. Would be fun to see a pony reference in Mythbusters, though. (Or a Mythbusters reference in My Little Pony, for that matter.)

AFAIK, Discovery Kids (owned by Discovery) was failing, so Hasbro negotiated with Discovery to buy 50% of it and change it to The Hub. Discovery said they were okay with that, so long as Discovery got 50% of the profits and Hasbro got 100% of the bills.

AFAIK, Hasbro Studios owns the rights to all the Hasbro shows and Discovery owns the rights to their own stuff like Mythbusters. They don't mix ownership.

But I think that basically anyone can wear a t-shirt on TV and not need to worry about it too much, and it's just that if Tory or someone shows up wearing a Metallica t-shirt, Discovery's lawyers might look and say "Oh crap, Metallica's going to sue us, censor it, quick!"

I imagine most people aren't worried about Hasbro suing them, and Discovery would be especially not worried about it, since they're currently doing mutually-beneficial business with Hasbro. If the Discovery lawyer was even remotely concerned, they could probably just casually phone up their Hasbro counterpart who they've done lunch with and ask if anyone minds. And I'm sure Hasbro wouldn't mind.

Celestia

I would list Celestia 6 times, but that would imply that one of those Celestias isn't the best.

I don't actually want the code, even if I'm right.

Theonik

None of yours are in the correct spot

One of yours is in the correct spot

One of yours is in the correct spot
Well if I had to sell my own opinion and post the Celestia™ approved list it would probably be Rainbow Dash>Fluttershy>Twilight Sparkle>Pinkie Pie>Applejack>Rarity

DrForester

Kills Photobucket
Luffy already has it.

NEW CONTEST

Whoever posts the most dawwww pony picture on this page gets it.

50 posts per page, I will decide once this page is over.

No Egophilliac pictures. That's just cheating. Don't be an Applejack.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom