• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

My Little Pony FiM Community |OT2| I just don't know what went wrong!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DrForester

Kills Photobucket
VBCBb.jpg

Winner. Send me your steam name. Might not be able to send till tomorrow afternoon, but will try to send tonight.

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
Mai Ritoru Poni S2 4

Zecora + Luna + Pinkie Pie made this episode a total treat. I enjoyed this episode so much I even wrote a poem.

The best holiday is Nightmare Night,

Luna could gladly fill me with fright.

I would fill Luna's belly with a treat or two

even let her come back and eat me too.

I swoon at the beauty of her eyes

but thus alas will sigh,

For her reappearance is probably only for an episode or two

and I will then be feeling blue.

Luna is truly the greatest princess in all of Equestria

much better than that boring Celestia.

DrForester

Kills Photobucket
Mai Ritoru Poni S2 4

Zecora + Luna + Pinkie Pie made this episode a total treat. I enjoyed this episode so much I even wrote a poem.

but thus alas will sigh,

Once again Team Luna can only build her up by slandering Celestia. Team Celestia likes them both just fine.

judhudson

Mai Ritoru Poni S2 4

but thus alas will sigh,

7563.Luna_5F00_clap_2D002800_n1313525544596_2900_.gif

I say, well done!

ahoyhoy

Unconfirmed Member
The IRC alone cannot sustain the Madame. We must erect stiff and rigid barriers impregnable and impenetrable by such perversity so as to keep GAF pure and pristine.

Theonik

The IRC alone cannot sustain the Madame. We must erect stiff and rigid barriers impregnable and impenetrable by such perversity so as to keep GAF pure and pristine.
So much potential innuendo in this post it's not even funny.

Edit: I'll join this page!
There was a picture here. It's gone now.

Orcastar

I'm scared. I have this horrible feeling in my gut that there will be nothing but smoldering ruins left here when I wake up.

Got any more DOTA keys, doc?

Link Man

Banned
I'm not sure what just happened there, Luffy.

And I do solemnly swear that there will be no more naughty pictures from me today.

I'm scared. I have this horrible feeling in my gut that there will be nothing but smoldering ruins left here when I wake up.

Got any more DOTA keys, doc?

I do! Two in fact, but only gonna give out one for now. For anyone interested just post is epic pony crossovers on the next page because I'm a huge nerd, winner gets a DOTA2 invite(unless they want Frozen Synapse, which I've had lying around for awhile now). Including a phoenix may or may not improve your chances...

I do! Two in fact, but only gonna give out one for now. For anyone interested just post is epic pony crossovers on the next page because I'm a huge nerd, winner gets a DOTA2 invite(unless they want Frozen Synapse, which I've had lying around for awhile now). Including a phoenix may or may not improve your chances...

DrForester

Kills Photobucket
It's really sad that this page is better than last one. That was just terrible. Celestia bashing, and #EFF is leaking into the thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom