• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

My Little Pony FiM Community |OT2| I just don't know what went wrong!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Link Man

Banned
tumblr_m56hze4n4u1qmgvrzo1_500.png
Tonight!

ahoyhoy

Unconfirmed Member
I'm sure Myke would be more than willing to give that person a few pointers. They've already got some talent, they just need a few tweaks to their contour style and shading, methinks.

Boss Doggie

all my loli wolf companions are so moe
Man, I'd chalk it up to E3 hysteria but it's disappointing to see horrible posts to people with MLP avatars in gaming. :(

Then again posters are posters, I just find it ironic that people who opt for being open-minded to their show would be closed-minded to others.

cHaotix8

Mind blown. Dude knows how to do a really good girl voice. There were two male Rarity cosplayers as well.

All Ponies were represented pretty well. Weren't as many Applejacks and Rainbow Dashes as I thought there would be.

Twilight Sparkle
Pinkie Pie
Fluttershy
Rarity
Rainbow Dash
Applejack

That was the order in terms of representation from what I noticed.

There was a party of one Pinkie and a Robo-Dash as well

I actually saw more Applejacks and Fluttershy's than anything else.

Myke Greywolf

Ambassador of Goodwill
Since there was only one entry to my Belle^2 game, I guess that means LuffyZoro wins! Congratulations, you'll be receiving a really cool Sweetie Belle figure, and I'll throw in a little extra something as well! I'll contact you on IRC for the details. :)

Meanwhile, here is #17 in the PonyGAF ponies series, and this time, it's finally Ahoyhoy's turn! Take into consideration that the original design for this one is by Captain Fish, this illustration is only my interpretation.

Kudos for those who get the reference.

Haha, I watched World's Dumbest for the first time tonight, on a whim

tumblr_m35jt9789H1qewv88.png

(Not the same episode, but he's wearing the shirt in the episode I'm watching)

Xzeon

Banned
Since there was only one entry to my Belle^2 game, I guess that means LuffyZoro wins! Congratulations, you'll be receiving a really cool Sweetie Belle figure, and I'll throw in a little extra something as well! I'll contact you on IRC for the details. :)

Myke, you literally chose the worst pony in the entire show to give away, it was a miracle that 1 person even bothered trying to get it. Also, you show you have a Belle Eve figure but then give away something else WHAT THE FUCK MAIL ME BELLE I WILL DO ANYTHING I NEED HER YOU ARE TEARING ME APART MYKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3DS conference sucked. my only hope now is that carek makes a luna/belle reaction pic for it.

Nintendo really fucked everything up, I am not hyped for anything except Watch Dogs and NSMBU and thats it, E3 was crazy lame this year.

Pancakes

hot, steaming, as melted butter slips into the cracks, drizzled with sticky sweet syrup OH GOD
That's not Fluttershy you crazy guy.

Myke Greywolf

Ambassador of Goodwill
Myke, you literally chose the worst pony in the entire show to give away, it was a miracle that 1 person even bothered trying to get it. Also, you show you have a Belle Eve figure but then give away something else WHAT THE FUCK MAIL ME BELLE I WILL DO ANYTHING I NEED HER YOU ARE TEARING ME APART MYKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

When I have more time than I know what to do with, I'll make a Belle just for you.

tafer

yo this was just gonna be a bad fan art shock post but i found this amazing video:

[and by found i mean stole from Edaily]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?&v=Est3UNs-LIk
Are Bronies Changing the Definition of Masculinity?

also lololololololol holy shit this fan art hahahahahahahah.

http://fc01.deviantart.net/fs47/f/2009/205/6/3/My_little_Sonic_by_Nigerfur.jpg[IMG][/QUOTE]

The video is interesting, and the fanart is horrible, I guess that makes it a quite successful post.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom