• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

My Little Pony FiM Community |OT2| I just don't know what went wrong!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ahoyhoy

Unconfirmed Member
CHEEZMO™;38442337 said:
I also saw one of Ahoy's old E3 gifs with some shitty videogame gifs site logo on it.

Hate that kinda shit.

The Seinfeld.gif? That one has been making the rounds twice as hard this time 'round.

Xzeon

Banned
this picture is now a responce to this video.
the best video of all time

http://www.youtube.com/watch?&v=bZqvMKA3f5E NSFW-kinda i guess

swag_by_semehammer-d4yspfr.jpg

Myke Greywolf

Ambassador of Goodwill
So, I have a Sweetie Belle pony figure that I would like to give for adoption, and no-one better to take her into their home than a fellow ponyGAFfer.

For the time being, she's at the care of another, less famous (but more familiar to us) Belle:

You want me to send this cute little pony over to your place, for you to hold and cherish? All you have to do is to do some art or write a small poem about Belle Eve taking care of Sweetie Belle, and post it here. It really doesn't need to be anything fancy or skillful, we're just trying to have some fun here. Please submit your entry before post 4600. After I get all the entries, I'll have Sweetie pick a name out of the hat, and off she goes to her new owner!

CUTIE MARK ACQUISITION PROGRAM IS GO!

akira28

It needs a bottom to the mouth, a more rounded nose. Basically make it more of a full mask than just a nose mask. And the makeup is noticeably less uniform. With some extra work, it could be less scary and sorta ok. I wonder if that person got any compliments, all the comments I've seen seem to be ones of horror.

Xzeon

Banned
So, I have a Sweetie Belle pony figure that I would like to give for adoption, and no-one better to take her into their home than a fellow ponyGAFfer.

For the time being, she's at the care of another, less famous (but more familiar to us) Belle:

You want me to send this cute little pony over to your place, for you to hold and cherish? All you have to do is to do some art or write a small poem about Belle Eve taking care of Sweetie Belle, and post it here. It really doesn't need to be anything fancy or skillful, we're just trying to have some fun here. Please submit your entry before post 4600. After I get all the entries, I'll have Sweetie pick a name out of the hat, and off she goes to her new owner!

CUTIE MARK ACQUISITION PROGRAM IS GO!

I was getting ready to write an epic poem and then realized I would not be getting Belle Eve.

So:

judhudson

Nooooo....at least keep the Pony thread open...it's practically one of the main reasons I come to GAF (well, I do sometimes check out the Gaming forum even though I dont game much anymore)...

Link Man

Banned
Nooooo....at least keep the Pony thread open...it's practically one of the main reasons I come to GAF (well, I do sometimes check out the Gaming forum even though I dont game much anymore)...

There's always the IRC.

Time to put the ponies in the stable.

LuffyZoro

2891936445-1.jpg

The long awaited Balloon Party album is finally here. They describe it best.

The wait is finally over. You are just one click away from one of the hardest, most highly anticipated albums in the history of My Little Remix. Featuring a range of top talent from both big names and brand new talent alike, this album is like nothing before. So sit back and prepare yourself for the behemoth that is "Balloon Party: 100% No Feeble Cheering".

Is your body ready?

Pancakes

hot, steaming, as melted butter slips into the cracks, drizzled with sticky sweet syrup OH GOD
I miss last year's livestreaming with webcams and junk. The realtime reactions of PonyGAF were fun to watch.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom