• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

My Little Pony FiM Community |OT2| I just don't know what went wrong!

Status
Not open for further replies.

akira28

Never really liked the human-girls-with-unicorn-horns thing but whatevs

27880313_m.png

it's my kind of thing. you like the ones with pegasus wings though, right? there's something for everybody.

akira28

It makes me worry a little bit that some dickhead lawyer looking for a few marks will start proactively sending around C&Ds hoping to get noticed by the industry.

$200

Banned
5f7a1f52.jpg

^ Stickers inside. I was expecting them to be based on those cheap official vector arts but they actually are quite awesome :D

Problem, Europe :p?

Cheerilee

OH FUCK YES.

iPhone... iPad...

Eat a dick Hasbro.

Hasbro has a long history of selling their IPs to anyone that thinks they can make a buck on them. It's nothing new or surprising.

MEGMj.jpg

It's just one of those things with MLP that you learn to ignore. MLP:FIM (the cartoon) is great and that's mostly an isolated and unexpected thing. No sense in extending your interest to the rest of the MLP franchise unless you're ready for what that means. And I figure after being exposed to previous generations of the show, we should be braced for anything.

The only reason Transformers: War for Cybertron turned out okay was because Activision worked with a development team that (aside from being competent) was a fan of the series. Otherwise it would've been a terrible cash-in like every other Hasbro game.

Gameloft is a talentless hack of a game studio that found a niche by throwing themselves wholeheartedly into the wasteland of mobile gaming. And apparently some of their ripoff games are pretty good (which is to say, some of their games are better than weaker entries in the better series they rip off).

And Gameloft seems excited to have the license, so with any luck they'll take a good game formula and cram ponies into it in a way that works, and the game might actually be enjoyable. If they do, rest assured, some brony will have played it and we'll find out. If not, we just pretend it doesn't exist.

beautiful, where do you get those?
You just copy out the contents of Celestia's phone when she's not looking.

Xzeon

Banned
Hasbro has a long history of selling their IPs to anyone that thinks they can make a buck on them. It's nothing new or surprising.

MEGMj.jpg

It's just one of those things with MLP that you learn to ignore. MLP:FIM (the cartoon) is great and that's mostly an isolated and unexpected thing. No sense in extending your interest to the rest of the MLP franchise unless you're ready for what that means. And I figure after being exposed to previous generations of the show, we should be braced for anything.

The only reason Transformers: War for Cybertron turned out okay was because Activision worked with a development team that (aside from being competent) was a fan of the series. Otherwise it would've been a terrible cash-in like every other Hasbro game.

Gameloft is a talentless hack of a game studio that found a niche by throwing themselves wholeheartedly into the wasteland of mobile gaming. And apparently some of their ripoff games are pretty good (which is to say, some of their games are better than weaker entries in the better series they rip off).

And Gameloft seems excited to have the license, so with any luck they'll take a good game formula and cram ponies into it in a way that works, and the game might actually be enjoyable. If they do, rest assured, some brony will have played it and we'll find out. If not, we just pretend it doesn't exist.

You just copy out the contents of Celestia's phone when she's not looking.

I just wanted a G4 game for DS or 3DS... but we get a shitty iPhone game...

I AINT GOT AN IPHONE.

Orcastar

Trixie needs her robe and wizard hat. And who the heck are those two ponies at the top?

I bet we'll never see this set in Europe...

Songbird

Prodigal Son
wow random huge spoilers. that's uh. cool i guess.
I haven't even seen it. Movie was originally The Bear and the Bow, so I thought I'd ask.

I give up. Any time I try and put anything vaguely unusual here people complain. The strip was a Brother Bear reference anyway, a ten year old Disney b-effort, so try not to cry.

Xzeon

Banned
I haven't even seen it. Movie was originally The Bear and the Bow, so I thought I'd ask.

I give up. Any time I try and put anything vaguely unusual here people complain. The strip was a Brother Bear reference anyway, a ten year old Disney b-effort, so try not to cry.

Brave just came out lol. I think you have to wait till its at least on DVD afore you can talk about spawlarz unmarked.

e0a126bece8e1ebc8cb47a8db5d2ea08

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom