• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

My Little Pony FiM Community |OT2| I just don't know what went wrong!

Status
Not open for further replies.

$200

Banned
S2E1: 4.42 (7*4+5*5)
S2E2: 4.80 (2*4+8*5)

---

S2E3: 3.71 (1*1+1*2+0*3+2*4+3*5)
S2E4: 4.43 (0*1+0*2+0*3+4*4+3*5)

akira28

Re: Steampony Punk.

I can only wonder what sort of brushfire war or colonial or continental conflicts they would have gotten into, in order for such loss of limb to be so common place. Probably the war of pony aggression, when Molestopia struck out to become it's own independent nation.

Songbird

Prodigal Son
whitestar said:
f22Yh.jpg

62Kqi.jpg

Pretty!

akira28

I wish they did that from a reverse perspective, like you see her back, and then you see it from RBD's perspective of reading the book, and DD gazing up at RBD with those eyes.

Xzeon

Banned
TeeRaiders have a new MLP themed T-shirt for now:

I don't like it though...

RD looks like a boy, and I dont get the roller derby thing.

ALSO

I found a Brony irl, in the wild.

This might be too shocking for some of you to handle.

tumblr_m4h3wfAvoe1r93r0no1_500.gif

Russel Brand is a strange person...

Cheerilee

The comic suggests that this happened in the year 2300 BH. BH presumably means "Before Harmony", which might refer to the Nightmare Moon incident, which was 1000 years ago. Which would mean that this comic took place 3300 years ago.

The artist mentions that you can get 126 extra lives in SMB1.

Google tells me that an average pony can live to be 25-30 years old.

3300 years divided by an average 27.5 years is 120 lifetimes.

This artist expects Celestia to die relatively soon.

If BH refers to Celestia/Luna's battle with Discord, then Celestia would be dying even sooner.

LuffyZoro

The comic suggests that this happened in the year 2300 BH. BH presumably means "Before Harmony", which might refer to the Nightmare Moon incident, which was 1000 years ago. Which would mean that this comic took place 3300 years ago.

If BH refers to Celestia/Luna's battle with Discord, then Celestia would be dying even sooner.

When's Luna gonna die then?

Xzeon

Banned

Your tag should be 'Official Canterlot Philosopher'

Cheerilee

When's Luna gonna die then?

If Luna didn't collect any 1ups, then it's possible that she was born only a few years before the fight with Discord, and her turn to Nightmare Moon happened shortly after that (maybe days, maybe years), and then she was frozen ageless for 1000 years, so she has the rest of her one lifetime to live out (maybe days, maybe years, maybe decades).

Edit: That's if you subscribe to the theory of 1ups, and realistic pony ages directly applying to the world of MLP, and the timing suggested by the artist. I don't.

Pandaman

Everything is moe to me

this is why i asked for the cheerilee avatar back.

so good.

DrForester

Kills Photobucket

Celestia and Luna can never die.

LuffyZoro

Alright, with the 100th page now done, we are a quarter of the way through this thread, almost exactly 4 months after it started. Without further ado, the list of shame is as follows:

wKcCV.png

I myself come in at number 5, and someone needs to best Xzeon with his amazing 70 posts over the next runner-up.

Orcastar

Alright, with the 100th page now done, we are a quarter of the way through this thread, almost exactly 4 months after it started. Without further ado, the list of shame is as follows:

wKcCV.png

I myself come in at number 5, and someone needs to best Xzeon with his amazing 70 posts over the next runner-up.

I'm pretty sure I was in the top ten for a long while... Need to step up my game.

Xzeon is to this thread what Owlowiscious was to the last thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom