• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dai101

Banned
expy said:
this what what you do when bored at work...
W0mYr.jpg

That's nice, i wish i could draw, anything

wsippel

Banned
Regulus Tera said:
Why the Luna love?

Seriously I just don't get it.
Luna's a blank and a woobie. People love blank woobies.

EDIT: You most likely know what a woobie is. If you don't know, TV Tropes does.

ZealousD

Makes world leading predictions like "The sun will rise tomorrow"
G-Fex said:
Derpy's so awesome :)

I wonder what her cutie mark means. Bubbles?

Probably nothing. Gotta remember that she was originally just a simple background pony and that Faust said that background ponies got cutie marks at random.

G-Fex

ZealousD said:
Probably nothing. Gotta remember that she was originally just a simple background pony and that Faust said that background ponies got cutie marks at random.

Oh.

I

DUN

CARE

I

WANT

A

DITZY-DOO EPISODE ><!!!!!

I'm going to hold my breath til I get one.

Edit: No wait nevermind. That might ruin the charm of Derpy hooves.

KtSlime

Dai101 said:
Also she went south instead of north and the year before she went east instead of west

She also dislikes Snails, and poor fashion.

Animators need to give her a muffin next episode.

G-Fex

ivedoneyourmom said:
She also dislikes Snails, and poor fashion.

Animators need to give her a muffin next episode.

Yup. Derpy is very critical of people and fashion.

Yay congrats Myke.

Myke Greywolf

Ambassador of Goodwill
Amibguous Cad said:
Everything according to plano!

Translator's Note: plano means plan

Thanks for the continued support from Pony-GAF. I'm not usually the kind to have the determination to go through with this kind of thing, but your enthusiasm in this thread really stoked me.

This makes me feel like doing more fan stuff. This is really the best fandom ever, and you guys are awesome, and not just because you're part of it. :)

Koomaster

Myke Greywolf said:
Everything according to plano!

Translator's Note: plano means plan

Thanks for the continued support from Pony-GAF. I'm not usually the kind to have the determination to go through with this kind of thing, but your enthusiasm in this thread really stoked me.

This makes me feel like doing more fan stuff. This is really the best fandom ever, and you guys are awesome, and not just because you're part of it. :)
Woot! Way to be; you deserve all the recognition for your hard work! If I only spoke Portuguese I would be bowing down to you daily for the translations. \ ^_____^ /

DrForester

Kills Photobucket
ZealousD said:

I have to believe Doctor Whoof was intentional. Given that they did an entire episode based on an epsode of Star Trek, I would assume there are Sci-Fi fans on the staff.

G-Fex

DrForester said:
I have to believe Doctor Whoof was intentional. Given that they did an entire episode based on an epsode of Star Trek, I would assume there are Sci-Fi fans on the staff.

No then they would've given him a british accent!

G-Fex

DrForester said:
13th Doctor is American obviously (12th Doctor will be guy who played Ron in Harry potter).

It's true then, 13th Doctor played by Johnny Depp in the American Doctor Who movie.

Cheerilee

G-Fex said:
Derpy's so awesome :)

I wonder what her cutie mark means. Bubbles?
I had a theory that her cutie mark might refer to Bubbles from the Powerpuff Girls, since Derpy's hair is yellow and her coat is supposed to be blue-gray. Bubbles from PPG has yellow hair and wears a blue dress. It's not perfect. Slightly off.

While looking for possible matches for Blossom and Buttercup, I noticed that an Earth Pony called "Cherry" has a pink coat and orange-lined yellow hair. Blossom has orange hair and wears a pink dress. The cutie mark could be a reference if you think of cherry blossoms (of course, lots of plants have blossoms).

Currently looking for a Unicorn Pony with a black/green color scheme. Lyra has a green coat and gray hair, but I can't seem to think of any Harp -> Buttercup connection for the cutie mark.

And yes, I know I'm looking for something that probably isn't there.

ZealousD

ruby_onix said:
I had a theory that her cutie mark might refer to Bubbles from the Powerpuff Girls, since Derpy's hair is yellow and her coat is supposed to be blue-gray. Bubbles from PPG has yellow hair and wears a blue dress. It's not perfect. Slightly off.

While looking for possible matches for Blossom and Buttercup, I noticed that an Earth Pony called "Cherry" has a pink coat and orange-lined yellow hair. Blossom has orange hair and wears a pink dress. The cutie mark could be a reference if you think of cherry blossoms (of course, lots of plants have blossoms).

Currently looking for a Unicorn Pony with a black/green color scheme. Lyra has a green coat and gray hair, but I can't seem to think of any Harp -> Buttercup connection for the cutie mark.

And yes, I know I'm looking for something that probably isn't there.

If you're looking for Blossom and Buttercup, they're Twilight Sparkle and Rainbow Dash, respectively.

ZealousD

Awwwwwwwww SNAP!

GUESS WHAT GUYS?

IT'S MOTHER FUCKING PONY DAY!

WHO'S READY TO SEE PONIES BE ALL NICE TO EACH OTHER AND SHIT?

CassSept

ZealousD said:
Awwwwwwwww SNAP!

GUESS WHAT GUYS?

MY FIRST PONY DAY EVER. AWESOME.

At what hour do the episodes usually go up online?

Koomaster

ZealousD said:
Awwwwwwwww SNAP!

GUESS WHAT GUYS?

Just a short 12 hours for those of us with The HUB, and a short 12+ hours for those of you waiting on youtube uploads.

I should go to sleep now so that 12 hours doesn't seem so far away. ~_____~ ~zzzz

Myke Greywolf

Ambassador of Goodwill
CassSept said:
MY FIRST PONY DAY EVER. AWESOME.

At what hour do the episodes usually go up online?
About 3-4 hours after air time (17:30 GMT), you should be able to watch a LQ version on PensivePony's channel. HQ versions start dropping in a few hours after that.

CHEEZMO™ said:
How's that coming, by the way? Not been keeping up with it.
It's now up to about 60 entries. Deadline is April 17th. This should be friggin' epic, if it pans out well.

Jenga

Banned
expy said:
this what what you do when bored at work...
W0mYr.jpg
i think if I peered over my cubicle and saw someone drawing that I'd spit out any coffee i had in my mouth

assuming i had a coffee

or even a cubicle

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom