• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic

Status
Not open for further replies.

jogarrr

Pretty good episode:
Trollestia confirmed? Even Twilight is scared of making her mad :p ; Tough love Twilight was pretty funny as well, also the chase was great.

Also,
I like how Celestia just leaves early like it's no big deal. "Oh you went out of your way to throw me a party? Sorry suckers I've got more important places to be." It was the same in the parasprites episode: "Oh wow a parade, glad you went through all this trouble but I'm headed to Fillydelphia where the real party's at!" :p

Nishastra

Banned
WATCHED!

I liked Rainbow Dash's incredibly pointless part near the end, even in an episode filled with really minor parts for most of the ponies :p

The royal guards finally got to speak! Rarity held her own dress hostage. Pinkie chocolated her own head.

What more can you ask for?

G-Fex

Yup Rarity probably had the best little part next to Pinkie Pie.

Cmon now how couldn't she be so concerned with such a gorgeous dress?

Dai101

Banned
jobber said:
I'm about to watch today's ep via my DVR via android..

dat technology

t5lxkm.gif

Also, i'm watching it rigth now, in a pretty low low low LOW quality stream but hey, you don't look a gift horse in the mouth.

McNum

That was a fun episode. I did not see the twist coming until
the bird burst into flames
. It makes sense that Celestia would have one of those, though.
Celesita is over 1000 years old, so a pet that resurrects every time it dies is perfect for her. Also new mythological creature spotted in Equestria.

And yeah, this episode is so ripe for gifs. I see several avatars coming from this one.

Dai101

Banned
^^Nope. But there's a link to DL todays episode in /co/ (don't know if i can post that here though)

Also DAMN!!! After the not-so-good "Over a Barrel" this episode was great! Damn stupid trolling burd. And Fluttershy adorable as always. Now i need some delicious homemade soup

Negator

Dai101 said:
Also DAMN!!! After the not-so-good "Over a Barrel" this episode was great! Damn stupid trolling burd. And Fluttershy adorable as always. Now i need some delicious homemade soup

Why does everyone hate on Over a Barrel? I liked it

wwm0nkey

If any of you want my sister is making My Little Pony hoodies with the cutie markes embroidered on the right side of the pocket. She is making mock ups of them now.

karby

Wow, Celestia trolls this episode from the beginning:

After Mr. and Mrs. Cake keep refilling her cup, she tricks them into believing that she drank her tea, making Mr. Cake refill an already full teacup, causing it to overflow
lol, "Gotcha!"

then:

Showing off what obviously looks like a sick bird: "She IS quite a sight isn't she?" knowing damn good and well her subjects will not straight up tell her her pet looks like shit.

Even her pet is a damn troll.

QCMBx.png

troll
estia
face

Songbird

Prodigal Son
wwm0nkey said:
If any of you want my sister is making My Little Pony hoodies with the cutie markes embroidered on the right side of the pocket. She is making mock ups of them now.
Could you tell us more?

wwm0nkey

When she is finished with the mock up i will post them, she is basically going to dye the hoodies in the color of the pony and put their cutie mark on the right pocket.

Koomaster

karby said:
Wow, Celestia trolls this episode from the beginning:

After Mr. and Mrs. Cake keep refilling her cup, she tricks them into believing that she drank her tea, making Mr. Cake refill an already full teacup, causing it to overflow
lol, "Gotcha!"

then:

Showing off what obviously looks like a sick bird: "She IS quite a sight isn't she?" knowing damn good and well her subjects will not straight up tell her her pet looks like shit.

Even her pet is a damn troll.
Don't forget
Ponies go to a lot of trouble go throw her a big party... Celestia: 'Yeah the Mayor totally needs to meet with me, laters!' as if the Mayor outranks her and is demanding her presence. Mayor could have waited. smh Trollestia

wwm0nkey

Here are those hoodie mock ups.

Option 1:
2zgf4n5.jpg

Option 2:
2zecytv.jpg

Cutie marks will be meticulously hand-painted in quality screen printing inks or embroidered depending on the customer's preference. Embroidery will be a bit more expensive because of thread cost and labor. All hoodies are to be custom dyed to match desired pony's body color. Because of dye lots, colorization may vary slightly.

Prices are currently undecided as I am still shopping around for materials.

She will start making them next month and shipping them in June.

DrForester

Kills Photobucket
G-Fex said:
Celestia has a
fucking Phoenix people! A PHOENIX AS A PET!

Just like Dumbledore. Except Dumbledore will be more than happy to use his magic to save people falling to their deaths,

Uchip

Banned
so i havent slept for about 30 hours and this is the only thing i can add to this thread

whos little pony is it exactly?
who owns them and is singing so fruitfully about them?
who is the little pony they are referring to?
is it some kind of pony existentialism?

wwm0nkey

Another mockup from my sister

1qpc0n.jpg

2jg7615.jpg

The little sparkle things around the apple will be added when she makes the actual thing.

EDIT: Fluttershy ones added

103hldw.jpg

29l0kxt.jpg

duckroll

DrForester said:
OK episode. I think i expected more from a Fluttershy episode.

The writing was okay, and it wasn't that funny, but I think the episode really sold it on the visuals. Lots of great visual gags and unique animations and emotes throughout the episode. The opening scene itself was enough to make it an above average episode!

G-Fex

I have a theory on the theme song.

I always thought it was Twilight singing it.

Though the other theory is that Luna's singing it.

Edit: But that comic is silly, didn't Twilight say everypony already knows about Spike liking Rarity?

DrForester

Kills Photobucket
G-Fex said:
I have a theory on the theme song.

I always thought it was Twilight singing it.

Though the other theory is that Luna's singing it.

Edit: But that comic is silly, didn't Twilight say everypony already knows about Spike liking Rarity?

It's not the comic, just he last frame there that gets me.

Darte

troll princess check
troll pet check

Had a feeling it would go down the
phoenix
road.

Now to wait for the gifs!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom