• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic

Status
Not open for further replies.

CassSept

Good episode, much much better than the last one. No wonder, after all it was Fluttershy-centric episode! Though I'm more interested in next week's episode. It may be CMC episode, but we are going to see young Fluttershy! Awwwww.

watched it earlier, loved pinkie pie just messing with everyone, especially the chocolate fountain.

also, rarity keeping her dress hostage was pretty funny too. fluttershy and twilight had some great facial expressions in this episode, too.

G-Fex

drunkendonuts said:
watched it earlier, loved pinkie pie just messing with everyone, especially the chocolate fountain.

also, rarity keeping her dress hostage was pretty funny too. fluttershy and twilight had some great facial expressions in this episode, too.

I don't like seeing Fluttershy crying though :(

jogarrr

I didn't guess until I saw the ashes. Called it about 3 seconds before they revealed it and thought I was pretty awesome :p

Hey bronies, long time reader(well only started reading this topic a few weeks ago, but I've been reading GAF for a while), first time posters(made my account yesterday). Figure if there is anytime to make my first post here, its after an episode that literally has a dead phoenix(Totally called it).

Anyways, great episode today and I now have a favorite character, Filomena(yes it is mostly because she's a phoenix) and as far as I'm concerned she can troll Fluttershy all she wants... and on that note I now want to make an avatar(or 3 avatars that rotate) of her going though all three stages(Dying, Dead, Reborn), but I've never done gifs before so I'm gonna have to figure out how this shit works first.

Because I don't know how to end my post, here's a random comic that started me down the path to bronyville.

CHEEZMO™

Obsidian fan
Was out tonight wearing my '20% Cooler' shirt for the first time.

Everypony loved it.

Probably because its covered in rainbows and shit and I spent most of my night in a gay-bar >_>

Well it was actaully long process(comic came out in February, I didn't actually start watching till about March) of me slowly over coming my silly preconceptions of what a My Little Pony show could be.

Possibly... sounds familiar anyways, but I've been using this name(sometimes with Fenix) since the late 90's when all I had was AOL dial-up(with all its lame parental controls).

ZealousD

Makes world leading predictions like "The sun will rise tomorrow"
Angel is now officially my favorite minor character.

I totally was thinking Alice in Wonderland, even before Fluttershy said "I'm late for an important date."

Subitai

This was also sort of a Twilight episode IMO. Especially at the beginning w/ the party. Her expressions of fear and dread stuck out as much as Fluttershy's expressions with the Princess's pet.

New Gifs I thought were appropriate:

tyy4H.gif

Do you know what time it is? It's Pony Time.

miGNV.gif

A little bit of "There Will Be Blood": "I ate your cupcake."

toLeC.gif

This one says to me, "Damn." You can use it whenever someone says something stupid or the furry comic is posted again.

UYR6Q.gif
NSp83.gif
t0RRy.gif
EwfyE.gif
4UjpY.gif
Qsq1k.gif
fEkz6.gif
DyBh4.gif

I can try to do the phoenix for you DeadPhoenix. Just need to get me the time stamps of what you want.

Dr. Pangloss said:
New Gifs I thought were appropriate:

miGNV.gif

A little bit of "There Will Be Blood": "I ate your cupcake."
Oh man I want an avatar of this gif so bad. I don't care about Celestia, would just love Pinkie Pie on her own chewing up the cupcake.

G-Fex said:
Wow so that really clairifies how old they appear to be. Apple Bloom looks the part.

And Apple Jack is quite fit.

Speaking of Age, this was posted on Ponibooru the other day, thought it was interesting

gKPtt.png

Anyway, this was a funny episode. It was actually nice to see Celestia get some lines and screentime for more than 60 seconds. Love the fact that she has a sense of humor too (I thought "Trollestia Confirmed" to myself as she did the overflowing cup gag. And of course Fluttershy is daww, and Pinkie Pie stole several scenes as always.

Already loving the GIF and Macro material that's popped up already.

Popstar

Grabbing
4UjpY.gif
to use in rotation if you don't mind. Tell me if I need to rehost.

Now to figure out how to have sleeping Derpy at night and Angel during the day.

Kintaro

Worships the porcelain goddess
I patiently await the perfect pony smirk for my new avatar. Pinkie Pie's evil grin from the Griffon episode is the closest so far.

wwm0nkey

Dr. Pangloss said:
Those sweatshirts are really good. Does she make the decals separate or something?
Basically she will be getting white hoodies and dye them the color of the pony and either make the cutie marks with cloth ink or embroider it onto the hoodie, your choice :D

Foxix Von

wwm0nkey said:
When she starts making them next month I will post her contact info for you guys if you want one.

I'd greatly appreciate it! I was going to get one of the shirts but considering where I live (over here in the ever rainy north west) hoodies are SUPER handy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom