• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic

Status
Not open for further replies.

wwm0nkey

Ok for those who want hoodies or other pony related stuff here is my sisters contact info where you can send requests, she is doing work on a RE5 Jill Valentine costume so that is why work starts in May but requests can be taken now :D

Here is her email.
draconian.eclipse@gmail.com

Koomaster

Foxix said:
Alright, I want this. Very, very badly.
wlj39.jpg
Fixed!

wwm0nkey

Firehead said:
Know how much these hoodies will cost?
Depends on what you request to be honest. Like if you want a shirt rather than a hoodie that will be cheaper or if you want the cutie mark on the front back and done in ink or not.

She will give you a good estimate on cost depending on your request.

Subitai

Dr. Pangloss said:
New Gifs I thought were appropriate:

UYR6Q.gif
NSp83.gif
t0RRy.gif
EwfyE.gif
4UjpY.gif
Qsq1k.gif
fEkz6.gif
DyBh4.gif

I can try to do the phoenix for you DeadPhoenix. Just need to get me the time stamps of what you want.
Next time you're bored or not too busy could you do one of Fluttershy's face as she looks at the Phoenix ashes in her hooves, Twilight's face as she's trying to feed the soup to the pet, and Apple Jack face before and after the food is taken away?

I thought those expressions we're pretty unique.

Jintor

You might want to tell her to get a seperate pony email for the hoodies rather than using her main mail account, probably

wwm0nkey

Jintor said:
You might want to tell her to get a seperate pony email for the hoodies rather than using her main mail account, probably
I dont think that is her main account actually, pretty sure its her request email.

Myke Greywolf

Ambassador of Goodwill
I watched the episode last night, and I had LOTS of fun with it. I love these comedy oriented episodes, and all the better if they feature Fluttershy. My rating for it is a solid 15/20.

Twilight got a real respect boost out of this one, since I thought she was a funnier character than Fluttershy throughout the episode. Malicious Twilight is best Twiilight!

0EVR0.jpg

Also, episode writer consistency analysis! The writer for this episode was Charlotte Fullerton, who also wrote "Suited for Success" and "Look Before You Sleep". Definitely high tier in my book.

Zomba13

I like how during the party every pony was afraid of Celestia's wrath, even Twilight who is her most faithful student. Tyrant Trollestia confirmed?

Also soooo many good gif and avatar opportunities this episode.

FoxSpirit

Dear Mr. Pangloss. Your gifs are awesome though I think you made a mistake this time when setting the scaling options, so much pixelation. :-(

Also, great episode, completely sold itself on the gags. Trollbird indeed :p

Made an attempt at making the avatars I wanted, only took a couple hours(my pc took forever to load crap and I've always been lacking when it came to the visual arts...)
A6F0F.gif
Ij5Gh.gif
V1xgq.gif

Certainly feel I could make some improvements, but whats ponyGAFs opinion? Good, Bad, Horrible, Terrible, Please for the love of god never touch GIMP again?

Uchip

Banned
DeadPhoenix said:
Made an attempt at making the avatars I wanted, only took a couple hours(my pc took forever to load crap and I've always been lacking when it came to the visual arts...)
A6F0F.gif
Ij5Gh.gif
V1xgq.gif

Certainly feel I could make some improvements, but whats ponyGAFs opinion? Good, Bad, Horrible, Terrible, Please for the love of god never touch GIMP again?

the glowing one is best
the middle one is like, wtf am i looking at lol

Nishastra

Banned
DeadPhoenix said:

Just one thing. You should try to do Filter>Animation>Optimize (for GIF) at some point, and make sure the animation frame replacement is cumulative when you save. It'll knock some kb off the filesize.

If you really want to go for it, you can usually remove more by hand (by just erasing parts of the frames that don't change from the previous frames) without causing problems. Those animations also have a few frames that only differ in artifacting, which can be removed entirely (as long as you change the delay on the frame prior to compensate :p). They're easy to spot after you optimize, because they'll be almost empty.

Why hasn't anyone made an Angel watch yet? Huh huh huh? /PinkiePie

Also, my god-daughter saw the RBD hoodie and flipped out. I'll be in touch to see if she can do smaller sizes. :)

G-Fex

I actually missed an episode. Look before you sleep.

Now I finally understand where my old avvy came from, when they were telling ghost stories.

Twilight was kinda a idiot in that episode though. Poor rarity

G-Fex

You know I'd love to make a music video for this but I'm not sure what to of.

I love making music videos though.

Myke Greywolf

Ambassador of Goodwill
G-Fex said:
I actually missed an episode. Look before you sleep.

Now I finally understand where my old avvy came from, when they were telling ghost stories.

Twilight was kinda a idiot in that episode though. Poor rarity
As someone said, she was in full Asperger mode back then, so it must have been shortly after taking residence in Ponyville. I think we all can agree that she became much more sociable since then. :)

G-Fex said:
You know I'd love to make a music video for this but I'm not sure what to of.

I love making music videos though.
Do Knights of Cydonia Equestria!

Dennis

Banned
Pretty boring episode. Too much time watching the sick bird flop around.

And Trollestia indeed. Its time for regime change in Equestria.

G-Fex

DennisK4 said:
Pretty boring episode. Too much time watching the sick bird flop around.

And Trollestia indeed. Its time for regime change in Equestria.

Sweetie Belle or Rarity is ready to take charge.

That way Spike can be the official Prince of Equestria.

Myke Greywolf said:
As someone said, she was in full Asperger mode back then, so it must have been shortly after taking residence in Ponyville. I think we all can agree that she became much more sociable since then. :)

Do Knights of Cydonia Equestria!

What's knights of ..what?

Myke Greywolf said:
I just watched this episode yesterday and I love how socially out of touch Twilight was. And the ponies with hair rollers in were so cute.

I still haven't watched the latest ep, I've been lucky not to run into spoilers yet though. In other news, work in progress:

10eopya.jpg
28hj238.jpg
j7uxhg.jpg

^.^

The 2D translates surprisingly well in to 3D.

G-Fex

Myke Greywolf said:
Forget it, I'm being silly. ^_^;

But it does have horses.

I love that song. I don't know I've got to find a good song. I had many thoughts in my mind today. Like using Lacuna Coils "I like it" on a Rainbow Dash focused video. Mostly cause I liked the lyrics "Today I'm going to fly, nothing gonna keep me on the ground. Touch the sky, I'm free inside"

Snaku

Banned
Mechanical Snowman said:
I just watched this episode yesterday and I love how socially out of touch Twilight was. And the ponies with hair rollers in were so cute.

I still haven't watched the latest ep, I've been lucky not to run into spoilers yet though. In other news, work in progress:

http://i53.tinypic.com/10eopya.jpg[IMG] [IMG]http://i56.tinypic.com/28hj238.jpg[IMG] [IMG]http://i55.tinypic.com/j7uxhg.jpg[IMG]

^.^

The 2D translates surprisingly well in to 3D.[/QUOTE]

Don't give them any ideas! D:

Foxix Von

Blue_Gecko said:
So much pixel artifaction...if there's a way it could be a bit more crisp I would use it. Thank you very much for trying though, you're a true brony.

Did you want the entire thing done or is this little segment looping alright?
57oOG.gif

Myke Greywolf said:
Excellent work! Did you think about animation yet?
Thanks :) I'll optimise it for animation and rig it with a full skeleton, but probably only for poses.

Snaku said:
Don't give them any ideas! D:
Who! Hasbro?

They'd never animate in 3D, at least I hope not. 3D CG animated kids shows are creepy as hell.

Snaku

Banned
Mechanical Snowman said:
Who! Hasbro?

They'd never animate in 3D, at least I hope not. 3D CG animated kids shows are creepy as hell.

You haven't seen the new Transformers show have you?

RiccochetJ

Gold Member
I really enjoyed that last episode. After catching up on this thread, I'm really enjoying the Celestia is a troll discussion.

wwm0nkey - I'm really liking those hoodies! I would like one where the cutie mark is on the pocket. It's subtle. Is there a chance of having a pullover and different colors?

Just watched the new episode, man. It was so good, I love Fluttershy. Twilight was a bit of a dumbass in this one though; she really misjudged Celestia and she's the only pony in Ponyville who communicates with her on a regular basis and knows her on a personal level.

And "do you want me to write you a letter, Princess?" DERP, lol.

Man I love Fluttershy.

Fluttershy!!!

Snaku said:
You haven't seen the new Transformers show have you?
Fortunately(?) not, is it terrible?

Whogie said:
That looks great. What program is that, and how did you approach learning it?
Thank you. The program is Autodesk Maya, and I study Animation at university. The course includes modelling classes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom