• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic

Status
Not open for further replies.

daffy

Banned
Mechanical Snowman said:
And "do you want me to write you a letter, Princess?" DERP, lol.
haha yeah, that part was weird. I mean she was right there, she saw the lesson firsthand lol

DrForester

Kills Photobucket
Mechanical Snowman said:
Just watched the new episode, man. It was so good, I love Fluttershy. Twilight was a bit of a dumbass in this one though; she really misjudged Celestia and she's the only pony in Ponyville who communicates with her on a regular basis and knows her on a personal level. .

It's the biggest fear when you think of an authority figure you look up to. Look at Harry Potter and all the stuff Harry thought would happen to him if he screed up.

G-Fex

Mechanical Snowman said:
Just watched the new episode, man. It was so good, I love Fluttershy. Twilight was a bit of a dumbass in this one though; she really misjudged Celestia and she's the only pony in Ponyville who communicates with her on a regular basis and knows her on a personal level.

And "do you want me to write you a letter, Princess?" DERP, lol.

Man I love Fluttershy.

Fluttershy!!!

Fortunately(?) not, is it terrible?

Thank you. The program is Autodesk Maya, and I study Animation at university. The course includes modelling classes.

Oh Snowman. You're so right.

Ok, for those that were requested:
09NmO.gif
kr1h4.gif
1yBG8.gif
OJCCn.gif

Tried again on this one:
OXWm4.gif
Still just an amateur.

ahoyhoy

Unconfirmed Member
DennisK4 said:
Pretty boring episode. Too much time watching the sick bird flop around.

And Trollestia indeed. Its time for regime change in Equestria.

Vote for the Great and Powerful Trixie! She'll reign in any neigh-sayers troughout the land

RiccochetJ

Gold Member
G-Fex said:
mm...

*curls into corner ala fluttershy*

By chance... did I happen to mention Huey Lewis? I did? If that's not your style may I recommend KMFDM?

Do it you sweet shy nugget of awesome!

G-Fex

DrForester said:
Doesn't matter. You should be banished, and locked up in a dungeon in the place you've been banished to.

Linkin park is hilarious to use sometimes. :D

I can't think of any Huey Lewis songs :\ I don't know what KMFDM is

RiccochetJ

Gold Member
G-Fex said:
Linkin park is hilarious to use sometimes. :D

I can't think of any Huey Lewis songs :\ I don't know what KMFDM is
Bad G-Fex! Huey Lewis and the News can go with anything IMO. Oh and here's KMFDM http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7QhLtkx1HfM. As far as I know, this is the only instance where US intervention makes the movie better. Unfortunately it's a still screen. But listen to it with the SF2 scene going through your head.

G-Fex

RiccochetJ said:
Bad G-Fex! Huey Lewis and the News can go with anything IMO. Oh and here's KMFDM http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7QhLtkx1HfM. As far as I know, this is the only instance where US intervention makes the movie better. Unfortunately it's a still screen. But listen to it with the SF2 scene going through your head.

mmm..didn't like them. But I'll think of something with Huey Lewis and...not just "The power of love" cause that'd be too predictable.

Man this thread took forever to read, but it was sooo worth it.

Just saw episode 22...

I had a huge laugh when
Philomena burst into flames
. Fluttershy and know-it-all Twilight were also appreciated.

RiccochetJ

Gold Member
G-Fex said:
mmm..didn't like them. But I'll think of something with Huey Lewis and...not just "The power of love" cause that'd be too predictable.
KMFDM isnt for everyone. However may I suggest for Huey "I want a new drug" and then put a ghostbusters image on it? Pretty sure that could be fun!

CHEEZMO™

Obsidian fan
I was going to type out a big message here, but then deleted it.

I'd just like to thank everyone involved in this show and PonyGAF for making it what it is, and being who they are.

You've made my life better.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom