• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic

Status
Not open for further replies.

DrForester

Kills Photobucket
FTH said:
Moreso that Rainbow Dash was put over Fluttershy, that is the true crime here. And Rarity @ 10 omg no

Nah, That's OK because Rainbow Dash is best Pegasus.

1. Rainbow Dash
2. Fluttershy
3. Twilgiht
4. Rarity
5. Applejack
6. CMC
7. Everyone Else
8. Pinkamina Diane Pie

Pandaman

Everything is moe to me
DrForester said:
Might be pony-Gaf but it's still GAF man. Anything under 80% is trash.

Therefore, ChuckNoLuck says Fluttershy is trash, and must be killed.
by gaf standards, 88.8% is also trash, so does that mean fluttershy has to always be #1? do you think she'd be comfortable in that position?

shed want a safe but respectable number, she wouldnt want all the limelight.

Nishastra

Banned
Ohana hair edition is go.

qukNT.png

ruug3.png

Now I die.

Chuck

Still without luck
FTH said:
This made me laugh.

And I don't hate Fluttershy at all, she's awesome. Scootaloo just edged her out (ever so slightly) after that last episode. I just really need to express my dislike for Rarity. And thanks for having my back Foxix.

Pandaman

Everything is moe to me
FlightOfHeaven said:
You almost destroyed this thread once. Why do it again?
if nightmare moon had never provoked each individual element of harmony, the show would not exist.

i will bring you to the brink so that you may catch each other as you fall.

Foxix Von

CHEEZMO™ said:
Can't blame her.

If I was that awesome I'd be just as self centered. If not more. It's so much concentrated greatness that it just pulls all attention inward, including her own. She really can't fight off such an immense force of nature.

G-Fex

Foxix said:
If I was that awesome I'd be just as self centered. If not more. It's so much concentrated greatness that it just pulls all attention inward, including her own. She really can't fight off such an immense force of nature.

We need more DJ-PON3 in episodes.

daffy

Banned
DrForester said:
Nah, That's OK because Rainbow Dash is best Pegasus.

1. Rainbow Dash
2. Fluttershy
3. Twilgiht
4. Rarity
5. Applejack
6. CMC
7. Everyone Else
8. Pinkamina Diane Pie
CHEEZMO™ said:
Dash should always be #1.
picnic_table_bear1.jpg

The dissent is spreading, quickly someone disable all avatars so we can forget this page and start over!!

CHEEZMO™

Obsidian fan
FTH said:
The dissent is spreading, quickly someone disable all avatars so we can forget this page and start over!!
Dash has been my #1 right from the very start. She's 20% cooler than any other pony.

I aint like Gilda. Fuck you >_>

G-Fex

Foxix said:
I hope she makes another appearance, almost every background character has appeared more than DJ has. I bet she's being saved for the grand galloping gala.

I hope so, seeing her always makes me smile.

YOU ARE TEARING ME APART PONY-GAF

DrForester

Kills Photobucket
FTH said:
[The dissent is spreading, quickly someone disable all avatars so we can forget this page and start over!!

Pinky might be at the bottom of my list, but I don't despise her. She brings in good comic relief sometimes. Just sometimes it's too much. Despite my dislike of hyper characters in media, she's one of my favorite hyper characters.

If you noticed I moved her up on my list.

She was under Rainbow Bright's rocket horse.

G-Fex

DrForester said:
2r5ckld.jpg

Yeah, Pony rankings shouldn't tear up the thread. Then we're no better than gaming side.

You're right, I've almost become some sort of fanboy.

I can't let that happen ever.

duckroll

Just a heads up. I know that everypony is just having a bit of fun making pony-themed u-mad jpgs. But the meme is something we're trying to crack down on at the moment, and it's not something that would be welcome when used in any actual debate or argument/criticism outside of Equestria. Watch out for yourselves, or you might find that you could be banished, or put in a dungeon, or banished and then put in the dungeon in the place where you're banished!

G-Fex

duckroll said:
Just a heads up. I know that everypony is just having a bit of fun making pony-themed u-mad jpgs. But the meme is something we're trying to crack down on at the moment, and it's not something that would be welcome when used in any actual debate or argument/criticism outside of Equestria. Watch out for yourselves, or you might find that you could be banished, or put in a dungeon, or banished and then put in the dungeon in the place where you're banished!

fair enough.

CHEEZMO™

Obsidian fan
duckroll said:
This is just begging for a "u mad?" picture.

Not that I do that sort of thing...

Chuck

Still without luck
So CHEEZMO made a good point of how awesome it would be for someone else to have the other half of my avatar's picture.

OCAEKm.png

So here is Pinkie Pie up for grabs thanks to Typographenia from the request thread.
Y9ilo.png
kLY0M.png
WIU5r.png
xAeDz.png

daffy

Banned
Firehead said:
I'm wondering, would anyone be up to the challenge of making custom pony avatars for people with custom cutie marks? :O
2nded. I would love to have a rarity mark behind the laptop :eek:

Dai101

Banned
Let's rank the CMC in different categories:

Cuteness:

1- Apple Bloom
2- Sweetie Belle
3- ???
4- Scootaloo

Talent:

1- Sweetie Belle
2- Apple Bloom
3- ???
4- Scootaloo

Obnoxiousness

1. Scootaloo
  2. Scootaloo
  3. Scootaloo
  4. Scootaloo

DrForester

Kills Photobucket
FTH said:
2nded. I would love to have a rarity mark behind the laptop :eek:

Done

9zn5p4.png

here...

vzipn6.png

Rarity is hard to do because there's no way to get the details of the diamond on an image so small. I'm new to photoshop, so someone else can probably do better.

Pandaman

Everything is moe to me
duckroll said:
useful info, much appreciated.

Foxix Von

Firehead said:
I'm wondering, would anyone be up to the challenge of making custom pony avatars for people with custom cutie marks? :O

Not like it should be extremely hard, and if it is I'm always up for a challenge.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom