• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pandaman

Everything is moe to me
G-Fex said:
They're better than the new wonder woman show and Smallville.
yea i dont watch those either. >_>

infact with the death of stargate and whatever the hell happened with dexter, my little pony is my last connection to north american television. >_>

D

Deleted member 10571

Unconfirmed Member
Pandaman said:
yea i dont watch those either. >_>

infact with the death of stargate and whatever the hell happened with dexter, my little pony is my last connection to north american television. >_>
Try Castle! It's great! Also Modern Family, Cougar Town, Archer, maybe The Killing. I wouldn't know what to watch without you crazy Americans :) Except for BBC stuff, of course.

G-Fex

Bufbaf said:
Try Castle! It's great! Also Modern Family, Cougar Town, Archer, maybe The Killing. I wouldn't know what to watch without you crazy Americans :) Except for BBC stuff, of course.

I'll probably never check those out

D

Deleted member 10571

Unconfirmed Member
CHEEZMO™ said:
OH MY GOD!

Imagine Louis Theroux exploring Pony fandom.
Now imagine Spike and Pinkie Pie exploring African wildlife.

I win.

DrForester

Kills Photobucket
Pandaman said:
im convinced the only good tv is ponies or BBC documentaries.

34sfm0x.jpg

Nishastra

Banned
To be honest, I'm not a big ran of Rifftrax. I love MST3k, watched it regularly from the moment it started on Comedy Central until its death on Sci-Fi, but for some reason Rifftrax has never really resonated with me.

I like some of their shorts, but even those manage to bore me sometimes.

I do like Cinematic Titanic, though. Still not as much as classic MST3k, but it's good stuff :p

In order to post something pony-related, here's what I changed my wallpaper to today:

(click for full-sized version)

Jintor

DrForester said:
Nah, not liking Amy is cool.

Rory/Amy is awesome. Amy by herself is pretty bad, but not Donna bad.

I agree that Rory/Amy/11 is the God Combo, but Amy/11 works because 11 is way crazier than Amy, stablising the comedy.

Foxix Von

I doubt I'm the only one considering the speed this thread moves at but I'm curious. Am I the only one who just leaves this thread consistently open in it's own tab?

CHEEZMO™

Obsidian fan
Jintor said:
I agree that Rory/Amy/11 is the God Combo, but Amy/11 works because 11 is way crazier than Amy, stablising the comedy.
Eyup.

Part of the reason im so big on Amy/Karen is that she bears a striking resemblance to a girl I know,
and am in love with :/

Foxix said:
I doubt I'm the only one considering the speed this thread moves at but I'm curious. Am I the only one who just leaves this thread consistently open in it's own tab?
No.

Foxix Von

CHEEZMO™ said:
Eyup.

Part of the reason im so big on Amy/Karen is that she bears a striking resemblance to a girl I know,
and am in love with :/

D'aaaaaaaawwwwwww
I wish I knew what love felt like *forever alone*

D

Deleted member 10571

Unconfirmed Member
Foxix said:
No. But I kinda wish for a self-refreshing forum software by now :/

Nishastra

Banned
Foxix said:
On my phone I do, but when I'm at home I usually just keep my subscriptions page open, and of course I'm subscribed to this thread :p

Darte

Foxix said:

I may not post as much as the rest of you guys.

But i'm watching this thread
FOREVER

4175_5c07_500.png

D

Deleted member 10571

Unconfirmed Member
Nishastra said:
Speaking of posting a lot, thanks to my frenzy of avatar-related posts this morning, I've entered the top 10 for this thread :p

xicw9.png
Where the hell do you see this? How much more do I have to post to be in the Top 20? :<

Nishastra

Banned
Click on the number in the "replies" column on the thread list. Has to be in OT itself, you can't do it from subscriptions, if you're subscribed.

If you happen to be using the phone web app, it's "view thread" or something like that at the top of the screen while actually in the thread, which I discovered by accident one day :p

Foxix Von

As if I needed a test to tell me what I already knew.

Pinkie Pie. All the way across the sky.

I think most people that know me would probably agree.

Foxix Von

ChuckNoLuck said:
So CHEEZMO made a good point of how awesome it would be for someone else to have the other half of my avatar's picture.

OCAEKm.png

So here is Pinkie Pie up for grabs thanks to Typographenia from the request thread.
Y9ilo.png
kLY0M.png
WIU5r.png
xAeDz.png

Considering that I just tested positive for Pinkie Pie, and that if I had to make a new list it would probably be roughly the same as yours... I'm gonna rock this for a little while.

Some call it coincidence. I call it fate.

Zomba13

Foxix said:
Considering that I just tested positive for Pinkie Pie, and that if I had to make a new list it would probably be roughly the same as yours... I'm gonna rock this for a little while.

Some call it coincidence. I call it fate.
o.o No more Vinyl Scratch D:

Also getting tested positive for pinkie pie sounds bad. How do you treat it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom