• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic

Status
Not open for further replies.

daffy

Banned
DrForester said:
Done

9zn5p4.png

here...

vzipn6.png

Rarity is hard to do because there's no wait to get the details of the diamond on an image so small. I'm new to photoshop, so someone else can probably do better.
motherfu---

oh snap thanks alot!! :)

Firehead

Foxix said:
Not like it should be extremely hard, and if it is I'm always up for a challenge.
It'd just be a challenge to fulfill a bunch of requests :p

That, and maybe creating custom cutie marks people.

Foxix Von

Firehead said:
It'd just be a challenge to fulfill a bunch of requests :p

That, and maybe creating custom cutie marks people.

If someone else made the cutie marks... I could totally slap them on...

Maybe a group effort?

I miss 5 pages of ponies just because I live in the UK. Discrimination.

That episode was quite nice if only for some background canon (finally) but I felt it was below the standard of usual episodes. Though I literally nearly spat out my milk (I drink milk) when the shot cut to Pinkie sitting on the wagon, and then again when she said "...and that's the story of how Equestria was made!", absolutely hilarious writing, whoever came up with that.

And it made me sad to see pre-party Pinkie, I was pretty much on the edge of my seat when she showed the party she made to her parents. It kind of reminded me (IDK why) of a gay dude coming out to his traditional parents and all the emotional hardship of having to deal with that alone when you're scared of what the reactions might be.

Also, I was hoping this episode would redeem Rainbow a bit, but even though she was responsible for all the other ponies' cutie marks, it wasn't intentional and was still only a result of her being competitive. Though it was nice that she stuck up for Fluttershy.

Foxix said:
If someone else made the cutie marks... I could totally slap them on...

Maybe a group effort?
What's the discussion? I can create vectors, though what's this for?

Edit: oh, making custom logos for people as if they're cutie marks?

Koomaster

FTH said:
Applebloom last because she's the ringleader, therefore most important. Gotta save the best for last.

Or there could be some incident where they get them all simultaneously, like that Sonic Rainboom..
Sonic Scootboom?

Scootaloo pulls the wagon too fast sending the CMCs back in time where they somehow earn their cutie marks. Maybe at the exact same time the Sonic Rainboom is going on. Also maybe Scootaloo's time distortion causes the sonic rainboom to travel backwards through time as well and THAT'S how equestria was made. Sort of like that one star trek tng episode.

Sharp

CHEEZMO™ said:
They're the same people who hate Rainbow Dash.

They are beyond help.

Edit: see above :/
Rainbow Dash is tier I. Clearly somepony needs a Sonic Rainboom of fucking truth.

Also: that ponies => people picture above is creepy as hell.

G-Fex

I like Rainbow Dash, I think she's cool and swell and out of sight.

And she's not a lesbian damnit, how many times do I have to tell you, and every other idiot fangirl who draws these things..

Firehead

Darte said:
I say derpy gonna derp old chap
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-ZFx_rXLmlU8/TalczxKw_bI/AAAAAAAADec/uJETmsVij7U/s1600/jolly_good_show_old_derp_by_johnjoseco-d3e0pv5.jpg[img][/QUOTE]
Hm...

[IMG]http://k.min.us/ikuq4m.png
ikqtzw.png

ikpVXW.png
ikuuK2.png

Edit:
Also, if anyone does want to make some pony avatars, I'd like one with some sort of fire cutie mark (and maybe have its head on fire, is it's not too much...)

DrForester

Kills Photobucket
G-Fex said:
That's fine, I'm cool with the brits. I dig Catherine Tate's comedy.

Dude... I thought you were cool. Friendly banter about the best character is one thing. Liking Donna is just... wrong.

tumblr_liunjp6tjo1qcxq33o1_500.png

G-Fex

Nah Rose is the best, I have my Billie Piper poster in my room still. *Sah-wooon*

I don't know about new girl Amy, I haven't seen all the episodes but sometimes I don't like her attitude a little.

CHEEZMO™

Obsidian fan
My world is being broken apart piece by piece.
I thought you were one of the cool kids, Forester.

She's the best companion ever. I'm gonna marry Karen Gillan, I swear.

DrForester

Kills Photobucket
CHEEZMO™ said:
My world is being broken apart piece by piece.
I thought you were one of the cool kids, Forester.

She's the best companion ever. I'm gonna marry Karen Gillan, I swear.

She's too stupid and manic by herself. Rory stabilizes her and I think the two of them make a far better pair of companions than Amy does by herself.

My favorite new who Companion was Martha actually. I'd totally agree her season was the weakest, but I don't think it was in any way because of her. I liked her because she's still the only new who companion that went with the Doctor for the adventure of it (and to get in his pants), unlike Rose, Donna and Amy who are all running away from mundane lives to be with him (and to get in his pants).

Seconds favorite was Rose with Eccleston. Didn't thin Rose and Tennant worked very well.

D

Deleted member 10571

Unconfirmed Member
G-Fex said:
They're better than the new wonder woman show and Smallville.
There's a new Wonder Woman show? People actually care for Wonder Woman? Damn, USA!
Does she have a Truth Lasso? A invisible Jet? I don't even

G-Fex

Bufbaf said:
There's a new Wonder Woman show? People actually care for Wonder Woman? Damn, USA!
Does she have a Truth Lasso? A invisible Jet? I don't even

There's so many british shows I'd rather watch everyday than anything on my cable really.

I want to see: Primeval, Demons, etc. BBCA doesn't really show too much of them.

D

Deleted member 10571

Unconfirmed Member
CHEEZMO™ said:
Rule Britannia!

Is it alright if I reserve that, should I ever change my avatar?
Of course, it's custom-made just for you ^^ Just make sure you keep a backup somewhere if I happen to delete it by accident!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom