• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nishastra

Banned
Jintor said:
Troll-five!
cRxRI.png

lol @ how far ahead of everyone else G-Fex is

EDIT: I'm surprised there are so few Twilights/INTPs on a gaming forum. Definitely me, anyway.

Nishastra

Banned
ThreeSix said:
According to that chart, I'm a little bit of Big Macintosh, a little bit more of Sweetie Bell, and mostly Spike. Don't really fit perfectly into any one category.
You're supposed to take the test, although I suppose it might be possible to get right smack in the middle on the results bars?

Nishastra said:
You're supposed to take the test, although I suppose it might be possible to get right smack in the middle on the results bars?
I've taken a few of these tests before. I always get Feeling and Perceiving, but the other two can end up either way. Mood and all that.

Chuck

Still without luck
Jintor said:
I get the Doctor Whoof reference... I just don't get which specific Doctor Whoof reference. Is it a Doctor Who joke? Is it just funny because it's the Doctor?

I'm not British. Ask CHEEZMO.

DrForester

Kills Photobucket
Jintor said:
I get the Doctor Whoof reference... I just don't get which specific Doctor Whoof reference. Is it a Doctor Who joke? Is it just funny because it's the Doctor?

It's just fans making a story and assuming that this design was an intentional Doctor Who reference, there's nothing really to suggest it really is.

That comic is pretty much a play on the Doctor using some ordinary useless thing to save the universe.

jogarrr

Not sure if I'm reading this right but it's seems like I'm pretty close to everyone in row 2: Spike, Fluttershy, Luna, and Twilight, so..

Spike fuck yeah!

XiCjAm.png

"Individualistic Doer"

Popstar

Amibguous Cad said:
I'm surprised there are so few Twilights/INTPs on a gaming forum. Definitely me, anyway.
I didn't do the linked test but I've done them before. I'm INTP. Twilight is also my #1 Pony. Specifically, freaked out Twilight > *.

Hmm, maybe I should switch to a Twilight avy...

Subitai

Also, why has everyone still stayed against Celestia so hard after the last few episodes as the creators have blatantly pointed in stark (haha my mind is too on Game of Thrones) symbols and pop references that she is the Dumbledore/Professor X character of the show.

KtSlime

Subitai said:
Also, why has everyone still stayed against Celestia so hard after the last few episodes as the creators have blatantly pointed in stark (haha my mind is too on Game of Thrones) symbols and pop references that she is the Dumbledore/Professor X character of the show.

Some of us also don't believe Professor Xavier was genuine... Don't know enough about the Potterverse to speak about Dumbledore though.

While watching the show I don't think badly about Celestia, she is a character, she suits a role, and that's about it. However, it doesn't take too much of a leap to paint her as a tyrant:

Controls the Sun, locks away sister, claims Moon for herself.
Keeps tabs on Twilight, a pony that may be more powerful than her.
Sees ponies fall to their peril, sits on her ass.
Designates parts of Equestria as outside of her control.
Trolls innocent ponies for the lulz.
Confiscates the elements of harmony.
Is near omniscient, and has spies.

The actions speak loud, she is a goddess pony, and rules with an iron hoof, it is hard to tell if a god-creator-sun being is sincere in her actions, and not just manipulating the system in her favor.

ZealousD

Makes world leading predictions like "The sun will rise tomorrow"
Amibguous Cad said:
EDIT: I'm surprised there are so few Twilights/INTPs on a gaming forum. Definitely me, anyway.

Yeah I've done Myers-Briggs several times and I always get INTP.

DrForester

Kills Photobucket
ivedoneyourmom said:
Some of us also don't believe Professor Xavier was genuine... Don't know enough about the Potterverse to speak about Dumbledore though.

Dumbledore is a pretty hardcore troll. He trolled everyone.

Subitai

ivedoneyourmom said:
However, it doesn't take too much of a leap to paint her as a tyrant:

Controls the Sun, locks away sister, claims Moon for herself.
Keeps tabs on Twilight, a pony that may be more powerful than her.
Sees ponies fall to their peril, sits on her ass.
Designates parts of Equestria as outside of her control.
Trolls innocent ponies for the lulz.
Confiscates the elements of harmony.
Is near omniscient, and has spies.
However, it doesn't take too much of a leap to paint him as a tyrant:

Controls minds, at times locked away old friend, claims his way is the only way for the mutant cause
Keeps tabs on best students, especially ones he knows are more powerful than him
Doesn't bail out his students and risks their safety when he thinks they can learn to for themselves
Acknowledges there are mutants who don't share his views and are outside of his influence
Can read all minds and still sometimes sends students to spy

Um, who's Professor Trolvier now? =P

Also, I think she is protecting the elements of harmony from abuse and theft (come after me, not my student and her friends evil forces out there) and I really don't think there are honest incidents where Celestia trolled ponies for her selfish amusement.

DrForester said:
Dumbledore is a pretty hardcore troll. He trolled everyone.
Ok everypony, ya know what? I totally give up. Good or Bad, don't be surprised if you start seeing a Celestia avatar around the middle of summer.

DrForester

Kills Photobucket
Subitai said:
Ok everypony, ya know what? I totally give up. Good or Bad, don't be surprised if you start seeing a Celestia avatar around the middle of summer.

I like Celestia, fun to call her a troll, but still like her. I did like when she trolled the Cake's.

I was just talking Dumbledore who was a HUGE troll. He thought and planned out his trolling for decades. It was amazing. And he all but says "You mad?" at the end of it all.

Regulus Tera

Romanes Eunt Domus
Narag said:
They should upgrade you then:

Pandaman
Everything is pony to me
(Today, 03:51 AM)
Reply | Quote
"Upgrade" implies an improvement.

Ponies and animu are just opposite corners of the same torture chamber.

Foxix Von

Proof that I have too much damned time on my hands: My godawful attempt at drawing a pony.

I assure you it looks less shitty in person. Could be better but eeeeehhhh whatever. It'd probably be better if I inked it but I'm waaaaay too lazy and my nice pen broke a few months ago. Any and all pony criticisms are welcome. :p

If you tell anyone about this I'll lock you in a dungeon.

Edit: goddamnit I forgot to draw the eyelashes. Fuck it, I'm not doing anything today.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom