• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nishastra

Banned
Foxix said:
I don't really see how that's creepy unless

Unless it's depicting something from cupcakes and that's Pinkie carrying RBD off to her lair D: and.... I just ruined that picture for myself :(
So you're saying it's the sequel to this picture?

0vJbgl.jpg

tafer

Pandaman said:
as always we will defeat and adsorb our foes into the herd.

so it has been, so it shall be.

And that's why this is one of the most interesting memes ever!

Seriously, you guys are like the best anti-troll force I can remember.

Respect!

Edit: your avatar is hypnotic...

Foxix Von

tafer said:
And that's why this is one of the most interesting memes ever!

Seriously, you guys are like the best anti-troll force I can remember.

Respect!

Edit: your avatar is hypnotic...

I'm still really hesitant to just call it a meme though. It sort of undersells the entire fandom driving this stuff.

Nishastra

Banned
Isn't that Derpy? Did her wandering eye allow her to see something she shouldn't have...?

Oh well, there's like 20 Derpys wandering the timestream anyway, what's one lost?

DrForester said:

Yeah saw that earlier. Pretty awesome. How extensive is Minecraft as far as gameplay goes? I never really paid attention to it because it just seemed like one of those "Be Creative! Build your own stuff!" which I don't really care for. But damn! I want to fire up a copy just to try this!

2th

Banned
i have gone through this entire thread and watched 5 episodes of this show tonight.... what has the internet done to me?

Neki

2th said:
i have gone through this entire thread and watched 5 episodes of this show tonight.... what has the internet done to me?
it's quite the enlightening experience. your eyes, mind, and imagination has been opened to the possibilities of pooooooooooooonies.

Sciz

Choppasmith said:
Yeah saw that earlier. Pretty awesome. How extensive is Minecraft as far as gameplay goes? I never really paid attention to it because it just seemed like one of those "Be Creative! Build your own stuff!" which I don't really care for. But damn! I want to fire up a copy just to try this!
The meat of the gameplay stuff that isn't building is harvesting. The catch is that there is 1. falling damage, and 2. an innumerable horde of monsters out to violently end you.

It's what you'd get if you made a Lego survival horror game.

Chuck

Still without luck
Don't do it Foxix! Don't let these stubborn ponies (that don't even have pony avatars(!)) influence you.

How can you say "no" to this face?
D134828B5C63C24EEBDA23_Large.jpg

tafer

Foxix said:
I'm still really hesitant to just call it a meme though. It sort of undersells the entire fandom driving this stuff.

Time will tell, If the fandom stays strong until the second season arrives , I think it is fair to say that this is something completely different. (I hope it does, it's "refreshing" considering the usual cynical/hateful crap the Internets are infested...)

Neki

ChuckNoLuck said:
Don't do it Foxix! Don't let these stubborn ponies (that don't even have pony avatars(!)) influence you.

How can you say "no" to this face?
D134828B5C63C24EEBDA23_Large.jpg

yeah, say yes to vinyl pony.

daffy

Banned
Usually fans tend to die down on discussion of tv shows when tv shows are in hiatus. Why this would be any different for My Little Pony is beyond me.

I don't care if people think MLP is a meme or not anyway. Good tv show is good tv show, haters won't realize that until they watch it. And they won't.

RiccochetJ

Gold Member
FTH said:
Usually fans tend to die down on discussion of tv shows when tv shows are in hiatus. Why this would be any different for My Little Pony is beyond me.

I don't care if people think MLP is a meme or not anyway. Good tv show is good tv show, haters won't realize that until they watch it. And they won't.
It'll die down after the season ends. But when season 2 is about to start...

It will be glorious. We will come out of the woodwork

Chuck

Still without luck
Negator said:
How long is the show going to be on hiatus?

Three months? Six? A year?

According to this they should start production this month and finish in December. So, the second season should probably start in October like season 1 did.

Pandaman

Everything is moe to me
RiccochetJ said:
It'll die down after the season ends. But when season 2 is about to start...

It will be glorious. We will come out of the woodwork
gaf will be lulled into complaceny and then one day, they'll wake up in the morning and we'll be there.

and they will know that we've always been there. waiting for our time to come again.

it'll be alot like this:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=asz8_U1QZVc

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom