• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dennis

Banned
hateradio said:
I removed the green.

ikuuH2.png
Can't believe I forgot that. How embarrassing.

jogarrr

Looks like Professor Utonium added a couple of extra ingredients to his recipe:

Sugar + Spice + Everything Nice + Chemical X + Cupcakes + Apples

jogarrr

Hmm, I didn't even think of that before. I see the resemblance though and it explains why she looks so different:

qf6cDm.png
xdGwDm.png

So I guess Angel is Thumper?

Neki

jogarrr said:
Hmm, I didn't even think of that before. I see the resemblance though and it explains why she looks so different:

qf6cDm.png
xdGwDm.png

So I guess Angel is Thumper?

I just noticed Fluttershy really let herself go.

lol

CassSept

When she was singing her song and she lay down and all the animals flew to her sides the first thing that came to my mind was Bambi. I don't know, I thought the reference was kind of clear.
Still, dawww, filly Fluttersy <3

Foxix Von

I just want to say thanks to whoever it was that posted the neogaf live thread extension. I have it on my other computer but I was totally unaware it was available for chrome <3

Pinky giving sleepy RBD a pony ride is cute.

Ponies best not be callin' Fluttershy fat! :mad:

Sorry to see you go G-Fex. Hopefully see you around sometime in the future, maybe in TNBT thread (the next big thing) or ponyGAF: the later years.

Pandaman, do you still play Starcraft II?

p9xSB.gif

Saw this poptart kitty flying through space in another thread and it reminded me of rainbow dash.

With this being GAF, I figured it seemed appropriate to post VG Cats's contribution to Pony fandom.

4jHgy.jpg

I dunno, while Show Stoppers made me wince, I don't hate CMC THAT bad.

duckroll

Wait a minute. I just realized that in ep23, Pinkie-Pie said "If I were her I would be at Sugarcube Corner, but if I were anyone I would be at Sugarcube Corner."

Anyone? ANYONE? Shouldn't she say anypony? WTF!?!?!

daffy

Banned
2th said:
this thread is like watching a car wreck... and i just cant stop watching.
UByIN.gif

duckroll said:
Wait a minute. I just realized that in ep23, Pinkie-Pie said "If I were her I would be at Sugarcube Corner, but if I were anyone I would be at Sugarcube Corner."

Twilight Sparkle said everybody in one of her episodes..

I was left shocked for the remainder of the day.

EDIT: I think it was Swarm of the Century Bridal Gossip, when all the ponies were in hiding :eek:

"Where's everybody gone??" ---__---

Nishastra

Banned
DrForester said:
Bunker in guys. VGCats comics always end up with a Gaming side thread, Pony hate thread incoming.
Naaaah, it barely ever happens these days. And this one isn't even tangentally gaming-related.

DrForester

Kills Photobucket
Nishastra said:
Naaaah, it barely ever happens these days. And this one isn't even tangentally gaming-related.

I can't remember the last time a comic didn't get a thread gaming related or not. Keep in mind he only does a comic every month or so now. But it always happens.

KtSlime

duckroll said:

She clearly believes in reincarnation, and that it is possible for her to be someone that is not a pony, say a dragon, griffon, or buffalo. Regardless, she'd be at Sugarcube Corner, which is Pinkie Pie's Nibbana.

tiff

Banned
Choppasmith said:
With this being, I figured it seemed appropriate to post VG Cats's contribution to Pony fandom.

http://i.imgur.com/4jHgy.jpg[IMG]

I dunno, while Show Stoppers made me wince, I don't hate CMC THAT bad.[/QUOTE]
5 panels and it still feels too long. How [I]does[/I] he do it?

Foxix Von

ChuckNoLuck said:
Idontgetit.gif

1nAKhs.png

I dunno, something about this talk about absorbing our foes into the herd just sort of reminded me of the Borg... and their need to assimilate everything. One google search later and that came up.

1nAKhs.png

Maybe one of us should jump the gun and post the VGcats before anti-pony gaf starts a hate thread?

Foxix Von

AceBandage said:
That is both cute and creepy...

I don't really see how that's creepy unless

Unless it's depicting something from cupcakes and that's Pinkie carrying RBD off to her lair D: and.... I just ruined that picture for myself :(

Neki

Why would we post it? Not even gaming related at all, only would fit in OT but all the VGCats haters are in gaming lol.

Foxix said:
I don't really see how that's creepy unless

Unless it's depicting something from cupcakes and that's Pinkie carrying RBD off to her lair D: and.... I just ruined that picture for myself :(

My mind makes everything creepy...
>_>

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom