• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Foxix Von

OMG YESSSS!!!!

MY DAY IS MADE!

THANK YOU! Thank you whichever beautiful angelic saint of a Mod did this.

EDIT: Duckroll, you're my hero.

Salsa

Mh, i dont think Xeke deserved it really

if you're gonna keep up with the ponies, there's no reason to laugh at yourselves a bit and just look the other way, dont be super serious about it

Acerac

Banned
Acerac said:
Perhaps Xeke's posts were the legitimate ones and we were the ones disrupting his horse butchering conversation.

Shyamalan twist. =o
NOPE!

*Pony dance*

I need to get that pinkie pie care/share dance loop saved. Anyone mind posting?

*Edit*

I agree with you salsa up til the point when people are posting butchered animals mid conversation. You can't do that in any thread and get away with it. Personally I enjoy the trolls. :)

*Edit 2*

*Scrolls up* Oh. Well fuck yes.

Foxix Von

Just noticed Xeke was banned.
7A0bo.png

jogarrr

SalsaShark said:

if you're gonna keep up with the ponies, there's no reason to laugh at yourselves a bit and just look the other way, dont be super serious about it

I think it was just the horse gore post that did him in.

Foxix Von

jogarrr said:
I think it was just the horse gore post that did him in.

If posting unnecessary gore images isn't temporary ban worthy then I'm not even sure what is.

I'm assuming he's not permad is he?

EDIT: Stealth edit? lol That or I've been sitting in front of a monitor for too long and I'm reading comprehension has shot through the floor.

I've been behind for a while but I'm catching up on episodes. I watched A Bird in the Hoof today and love the phoenix design. It's simple but so striking. Also the incredible fear everyone shows at displeasing her makes it really hard to ignore Trollestia's true nature.

duckroll

Hylian7 said:
So why did this get locked temporarily? Where should I start reading from to find out?

All I saw was Duckroll's post.

No, just move along. All derail posts have been deleted, and I don't think we want to revisit the derail attempt ever again.

Jintor

SalsaShark said:

Wasn't really being super serious but dude, slaughterhouse pics. Not cool.

Salsa

Jintor said:
Wasn't really being super serious but dude, slaughterhouse pics. Not cool.

Mh, alright, i guess. I remember seeing more gruesome shit on GAF, granted maybe the poster edited them afterwards..

Pandaman

Everything is moe to me
lets not dwell on the past people, friendship is forgiveness after all!

so how bout that terrible character applejack? certainly isnt half as awesome as scootaloo.

Foxix Von

Pandaman said:

so how bout that terrible character applejack? certainly isnt half as awesome as scootaloo.

I was initially appalled and angered at your offense against AJ. However you sing praises of Scootaloo, so I'll let it slide.

tiff

Banned
SalsaShark said:
Mh, alright, i guess. I remember seeing more gruesome shit on GAF, granted maybe the poster edited them afterwards..
Don't know what you're thinking of, but context probably plays a role too. A news story about something gruesome should probably be legit with a warning, but posting gory shit just to troll a certain group of people is pretty shitty.

Edit: opps I guess this is a page for flowers and sunshine.

Pandaman said:

Last episode I saw had something to do with the Cutie Mark Crusaders.

I did not enjoy it.

jogarrr

How About No said:
Last episode I saw had something to do with the Cutie Mark Crusaders.

I did not enjoy it.

It's because Scoot was there. Take him out of the episode. Instantly about 20% cooler.

G-Fex

Pandaman said:

Nobody likes the cutie mark crusaders!

G-Fex

Remember that one guy who posted on the nintendo forums that he was actually in love with the girl from zelda gameboy game?

Also as part of slightly-cynical MLP casual-watcherGAF, I thought I would just say

*Twilight Sparkle is a lame name
*Rainbow Dash has the worst voice
*Fluttershy has the best voice, second is Rarity
*Yet I don't really like Rarity, 'cept in the underground gems ep., she was great in that
*CMCs are annoying.
*The only CMC episode I liked was Stare-Master, but only because Fluttershy was in it
*I swear to god mutherfuckin' Spike is Alvin from The Witcher, but IMDB doesn't back me up on this.
*Pinkie Pie's premonitions only show up in one episode, and seems like a regular thing. Yet they never occur before or after(?) this episode, and this bugs the hell out of me.

G-Fex

How About No said:
Also as part of slightly-cynical MLP casual-watcherGAF, I thought I would just say

*Twilight Sparkle is a lame name
*Rainbow Dash has the worst voice
*Fluttershy has the best voice, second is Rarity
*Yet I don't really like Rarity, 'cept in the underground gems ep., she was great in that
*CMCs are annoying.
*The only CMC episode I liked was Stare-Master, but only because Fluttershy was in it
*I swear to god mutherfuckin' Spike is Alvin from The Witcher, but IMDB doesn't back me up on this.
*Pinkie Pie's premonitions only show up in one episode, and seems like a regular thing. Yet they never occur before or after(?) this episode, and this bugs the hell out of me.

Wat?

I thought all the kids liked those girly vampire movies..

Acerac

Banned
How About No said:
You're not alone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom