• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Foxix Von

Nishastra said:
IKphT.png

Oh god hahahaha

KtSlime

G-Fex said:
Nobody cares about fluttershy, that's why nobody cared to fly down to save her, not just Rainbow Dash, it could've been any pegasus pony. Only the animals below care about her.

I love fluttershy as much as the next guy, but people here are quick to forget that she is a PEGASUS pony with WINGS. No one needed to save her because all animals that learn to fly must learn to catch themselves while falling. If fluttershy is not mad at RD for not trying to catch her, no one else should be either.

Zomba13

dream said:
Dear bronies,

It seems one of your brethren is having trouble with the art of mating. Perhaps somepony can draw up a comic, using a familiar frame of reference, that demonstrates how it's done?
Awww it's not that hard dream. Tell you what, I'll make a special comic just for you and PM it to you if you'd like :)
I understand you need all the help you can get.

G-Fex

She's a terrible flyer though but she can fly a little better now as an adult. She still could've died.

But hey don't forget in feeling pinkie keen.

"Well twilight you don't have to take a terrible risk of losing your life jumping over these tall rocks over lava I could just swoop over and save you but I'd rather not and let you test blind faith. I mean after all I can't even do a hop jump and skip without risking my own life and I've got pegasus wings. But I'll just stand here and watch ..I mean if that's ok with you..."

My old avatar is now available.

rFNVP.png

New one I found on my hard drive; I think I found it elsewhere, since it's not on the avatar wall, but I'm not sure. (If I did get it from the avatar wall, and it's being used by someone, please tell me!)

Oh, and inspired by ivedoneyourmom, I'd love it if one of you awesome avatar bronies could shrink down a Seattle Sounders logo and put it in the bottom left of this avatar. You can find a small-ish image of it here: http://www.obertosausagecompany.com/o/images/Seattle_Sounders_FC_Logo.jpg

You guys are awesome!

Nishastra

Banned
Amibguous Cad said:
New one I found on my hard drive; I think I found it elsewhere, since it's not on the avatar wall, but I'm not sure. (If I did get it from the avatar wall, and it's being used by someone, please tell me!)
I remember that being posted and I remember someone taking it, but I don't remember who or when :p

Foxix Von

Nishastra said:
I remember that being posted and I remember someone taking it, but I don't remember who or when :p

Yeah someone posted it and I took it off the wall because someone dibsed it. However I'm not sure if they still are using it.

OMG Aero

Amibguous Cad said:
Oh, and inspired by ivedoneyourmom, I'd love it if one of you awesome avatar bronies could shrink down a Seattle Sounders logo and put it in the bottom left of this avatar. You can find a small-ish image of it here: http://www.obertosausagecompany.com/o/images/Seattle_Sounders_FC_Logo.jpg

You guys are awesome!
Like this?
11VSY.png

I still have the cut out logo open in Photoshop so if you want the logo bigger/smaller or moving around just let me know.

Choppasmith said:
The GAF -> Internet -> GAF rule now applies to PonyGAF as well.

KtSlime

Amibguous Cad said:
My old avatar is now available.

rFNVP.png

You guys are awesome!

WxF9y.png

If you need to change your avatar cause this one is in use, I'll redo the Sounders badge.

Edit: Beaten.

Good luck on Saturday's match with TOR.

G-Fex

You guys just don't get it do you? I didn't mean you as the fans don't care about Fluttershy, I mean nobody in the clouds cares about her. Obviously all the pegasus ponies are very stuck up and they all ignored/didn't give a single damn about fluttershy.

"Look that pegasus pony fell off.."

"..Meh"

Or Second Scenario:

If the cloud kingdoms pegasus ponies aren't good enough to fly nor serve Celestia to her standards and are bad fliers, their own fate must be met and nobody shall save them for they are of no use to Celestia.

CassSept

They were just... distracted...
Everypony knows that you've got to caaaaarrrreeee! It's impossible they would just ignore poor Fluttershy :(

jogarrr

G-Fex said:
If the cloud kingdoms pegasus ponies aren't good enough to fly nor serve Celestia to her standards and are bad fliers, their own fate must be met and nobody shall save them for they are of no use to Celestia.

Makes sense. Natural selection is the best selection. Survival of the fittest!

G-Fex

CassSept said:
They were just... distracted...
Everypony knows that you've got to caaaaarrrreeee! It's impossible they would just ignore poor Fluttershy :(

If everyone caaaaaareeees then how come they hated Pinkies song? Typical Hypocrites.

CassSept

G-Fex said:
If everyone caaaaaareeees then how come they hated Pinkies song? Typical Hypocrites.
Hey, they hated the performance, not the message! I mean, duh, just look at We Are The World 25, nobody disagrees with the message, but the way they did it was the problem!

Some ponies did actually clap at the end, only the bisons were the bitter ones that wanted to crush Appleloosa (sp?)!

G-Fex

jogarrr said:
Makes sense. Natural selection is the best selection. Survival of the fittest!

Well Apple Jack's mom and dad couldn't keep up with her and Bic Mac during applebuck season and well....you know what happened to them..

CassSept said:
Hey, they hated the performance, not the message! I mean, duh, just look at We Are The World 25, nobody disagrees with the message, but the way they did it was the problem!

Some ponies did actually clap at the end, only the bisons were the bitter ones that wanted to crush Appleloosa (sp?)!

G52Jn.png

OMG Aero said:
Like this?
11VSY.png

I still have the cut out logo open in Photoshop so if you want the logo bigger/smaller or moving around just let me know.

The GAF -> Internet -> GAF rule now applies to PonyGAF as well.

Thank you guys so much for your help! I think I'm going to be on the safe side and use the current avatar, though, just in case someone's still using the other one. I would love to have the Sounders logo slightly bigger in the bottom right hand corner of this one, if you're inclined to help a brony out.

You guys are awesome!

OMG Aero

Amibguous Cad said:
Thank you guys so much for your help! I think I'm going to be on the safe side and use the current avatar, though, just in case someone's still using the other one. I would love to have the Sounders logo slightly bigger in the bottom right hand corner of this one, if you're inclined to help a brony out.

You guys are awesome!
How are these?
0HqeG.png
UotsC.png

Darte

Some moar art

Party Machine...
mecha_pinkie_pie_01_by_flamingo1986-d3eov6r.jpg

...or something for the Colosseum?
mecha_pinkie_pie_02_by_flamingo1986-d3ex0t6.jpg

Portal Pony
130384637301.png

Daww
mlp_fim___the_little_diva_by_shadow_dancer_666-d3evoyd.jpg

It LIVES....FOREVER!
my_little_reanimator_by_don_komandorr-d3ey1hy.jpg

Pony approaching critical mass
equestria_is_fucked_by_johnjoseco-d3ex08o.jpg

So apparently 4Chan servers have been derping for a while now. Now we know why.
derpchan_by_enma_darei-d3ew2if.png

So does Rainbow Dash die? :<
scootaloo_the_digger_by_johnjoseco-d3evjh7.jpg

4 more years! um...you know...if you want to...*meep*
president_fluttershy_by_johnjoseco-d3ewjwu.jpg

Rainbow Flash
flash_dash_by_johnjoseco-d3ewwbd.jpg

Double Oh-Fabulous
Bond_Rarity-%2528n1303816850615%2529.jpg

Myke Greywolf

Ambassador of Goodwill
DrForester said:
Not very fair, everyone was a bit of a jerk in that episode
"Not fair"? Jeez, you're sounding like what you say Applejack sounds like.
DrForester said:
No, Twilight can't be Rossiu, people like twilight.
I liked Rossiu, and thought he was one of the best characters in TTGL.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom