• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Salsa

Ultimoo said:
You're even less original than Jenga Salsa.

nybYQ.png

daffy

Banned
Flying_Phoenix said:
How long will this pony craze we are in last?
Yep, season finale is May 6. Doesn't look to start back up until Fall at the earliest

But it will be epic and the fanart will never cease :p

dream

Hi again, bronies.

I had posted a request earlier on behalf of one of your friends but some new evidence has come to light and I am now withdrawing said request.

G-Fex

dream said:
Hi again, bronies.

I had posted a request earlier on behalf of one of your friends but some new evidence has come to light and I am now withdrawing said request.

Well everyone it looks like our little dream is finally blooming into a beautiful fully grown flower

DrForester said:
Rainbow Dash is caring. She always helps out her friends, and unlike other ponies knows that she needs her friends support (looking at you AJ). Yes she's cocky, but not at her friends expense.
What the fuck is this shit?

Apple Jack is the dependable "big sister" that everypony goes to for help. This is Canon.

Please quit it with all needless Apple Jack hate.

Ps. Where the fuck was Rainbow dash when AJ needed her help with her Apple harvest in "The Ticket master"? Too busy taking a nap!

G-Fex

I'm starting to think she started that war on purpose with her song. That or the buffalo are jerks.

Or perhaps her brain got fried when the rainbow hit, she snapped and she just threw a party for her family.

she was the only one to leave the party...

Foxix Von

G-Fex said:
I'm starting to think she started that war on purpose with her song. That or the buffalo are jerks.

Or perhaps her brain got fried when the rainbow hit, she snapped and she just threw a party for her family.

she was the only one to leave the party...

Nah, I'm sure they all had a great time and left happily.

She made sure to take the cupcakes with her.

G-Fex

alright I want hands damnit, who went and actually looked up the damn human ponies pic I posted earlier sans pinkie pie?

ADMIT!

Acerac

Banned
Plywood said:
This is the only Friendship that is Magic.

http://i.imgur.com/ZGrVq.png[IMG]

[spoiler]I have nothing against you ponies.[/spoiler][/QUOTE]
You have an awesome character as your avatar, so you're badass in my book.

Honestly though pics like the one you posted seem silly and dumb to me I just can't understand the rage. Let people go about their business if it isn't hurting anyone. Somebody wants to draw anthro ponies? OK, just don't talk to me about it.

Meh, the same could be said about many benign things that are hated. People love to hate I guess.

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!
Acerac said:
You have an awesome character as your avatar, so you're badass in my book.

Honestly though pics like the one you posted seem silly and dumb to me I just can't understand the rage. Let people go about their business if it isn't hurting anyone. Somebody wants to draw anthro ponies? OK, just don't talk to me about it.

Meh, the same could be said about many benign things that are hated. People love to hate I guess.
Yeah, you all don't really bother me and you're not really as annoying as GAF can make you out to be. So neigh on or something.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom