• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Acerac

Banned
OMG Aero said:
I gave this a go but since I'm working from your avatar it is a bit blurry. If you or anyone else can find the episode and scene it's from I'll almost certainly be able to make a better version. The first image is just transparent Rainbow Dash, the second one has a transparent background but darker rays behind her so it'll appear transparent when your post has the darker GAF colour but not when your posts have the lighter colour, and the last one is the same but with with lighter rays so it will appear transparent on lighter posts but not darker ones.
MM9us.png
PK2eN.png
Wudxm.png
Thanks soooo much! I know you're pessimistic about your work but it looks great to me. I'm just happy to finally have the transparent background on my pony av.

Ark said:
NOOO!!!

I've MLP all the way up to episode 24 :( Now I have to wait for them to be uploaded to YouTube :(
Welcome to our world. I'm actually jealous of newcomers as they can marathon it.

I think I joined on episode 16 so it wasn't too bad for me, then I just re-watched episodes through the week until a new one aired.

G-Fex

Mechanical Snowman said:
Welcome to our world. I'm actually jealous of newcomers as they can marathon it.

I think I joined on episode 16 so it wasn't too bad for me, then I just re-watched episodes through the week until a new one aired.

then go back to watching wizards of waverly place in the meantime.

I think I joined in around episode 18 or so. That initial marathon was a thing of beauty. I'm also jealous of the newcomers. This is definitely something I would love to wipe from my memory and experience it all again for the first time. For those that really get into it after the first 4 or 5 episodes, you have no idea how much awesome is on the way.

bananas

Banned
I joined around episode 19 or 20.

But I limited myself. I only watched 2 or so episodes at a time, so it lasted me about two weeks.

G-Fex said:
then go back to watching wizards of waverly place in the meantime.
I do, it's been sucking a bit lately. Should pick up now that Jake Austin is back in the main cast.

And I've just realised that I'm way outside of the target demographic for 3 out of the 5 shows I actually bother to watch. I wonder what that says about me.

FlightOfHeaven said:
A mod needs to make this his avatar, for great justice.
He'll probably stop posting here for a while knowing that is something a moderator is quite likely to do if he crosses the line :p

jogarrr

Choppasmith said:
Someone on Ponychan wanted to see if somepony could isolate the music during the Shooting Stars sequence in the latest episode. I took the challenge and it came out quite well.

Nice little piece of music. Good job.

That whole scene was awesome.

I joined at episode 14, though I didn't know it. The wikipedia entry had episodes listed up to episode 18, so I thought all of those had been finished... as it turned out, those final 4 were only synposes that had been leaked before their airing =(

Choppasmith said:
Someone on Ponychan wanted to see if somepony could isolate the music during the Shooting Stars sequence in the latest episode. I took the challenge and it came out quite well.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=675jh3_IMCA

MP3 here
http://www.mediafire.com/?gv62nqnqhxd0m57

Some beautiful music that's easy to overlook.

EDIT: I'm such a audio noob, reuploaded it with a normalized version that's not quite so soft.

EDIT 2: New video uploaded, link changed
Brilliant. Btw what software did you use?

Pancakes

hot, steaming, as melted butter slips into the cracks, drizzled with sticky sweet syrup OH GOD
Ark said:
NOOO!!!

I've MLP all the way up to episode 24 :( Now I have to wait for them to be uploaded to YouTube :(

I feel your pain brony. I just recently marathoned through the first 24 episodes and now I want more :(.

Time to start watching Game of Thrones!

Neki

Pankaks said:
I feel your pain brony. I just recently marathoned through the first 24 episodes and now I want more :(.

Time to start watching Game of Thrones!

t2hik.gif

good to hear you loved the show!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom